Search results

1. redwing24

For Sale 26oz demarini flipper ruby

75 ish hits receipt and Returnable till November. Small chip in white but doesn't go through the red under. No webbing or rattle. Looking for worth ASA Xl 26 if I trade but will sell for 140.
  2. redwing24

For Sale NIW OG z2000 28oz

Niw 28oz Z2000 225 shipped
  3. redwing24

LTB Lifetime xm radio

Does anyone have hookup or know of anyone who has a xm lifetime radio? Pm me please
  4. redwing24

For Sale Authentic Coach North/South Crossbody

Bought it for my wife for Christmas but needed up getting a different one. 85 shipped to your door f/
  5. redwing24

Jbv04 first base mitt

Can someone please get me a pic of this glove with a 14" ball in it open and closed? I just bought a used one and want to know if i need to be selling it once I get it. Thanks
  6. redwing24

For Sale Mizuno Rage 27oz

Good condition for the age a paint scratch 40 bucks takes it
  7. redwing24

Wobble?????

I've searched all over the place, can someone please post a video on what a slight or moderate wobble looks like???
  8. redwing24

Z1000 11, 12 or 13???

So can you tell me which one is better. I have me eye on a couple of them silver 11 and the blue 13? I would really like to know cuz I might just hold out for the blue 12. And of course I only play ASA
  9. redwing24

For Sale Miken koalition 13.5 rht h web

I just bought it off a board member and I just can't put down my tps even though she is old. So I'll let it go for what I put in it 65 PayPal gift or partial trade z1000 28oz asa Sold for asking
  10. redwing24

LTB Louisville Slugger Z1000 28oz balance or end

I'm looking for Z1000 28 oz end load or balanced for my big ball league. Shoot me pms. I need ASA!
  11. redwing24

For Sale/Trade Mizuno Blackout ASA 29oz

looking to sell my Blackout 29oz or trade for TPS 2000 27oz endload. I bought it this season only used half of it. Never had bp with it, only game hits. So Im guessing around 200 to 300 only 3 of us used it. price would be 115 shipped or trade for 27oz z2000. Text me 6054600606 [/URL][/IMG]...
  12. redwing24

Weight ? On blackout

Does the weight run true to sticker on the ASA blackouts. Looking a a 29 oz for 14" ball and wondering if it was close. I know on combats the sticker weight is all jacked. Any advice would be good.
  13. redwing24

LTB Looking for 11" softballs

Im coachig my daughters team and in some need for some 11" balls. lmk what you got.
  14. redwing24

LTB Looking for Playstation 4 pre order

Just what it says, I'm not looking to spend 600 for it just if someone had pre ordered and decided against it. Lmk thanks
  15. redwing24

For Sale Sigma 24-70 f2.8 IF EX DG(hsm) for Nikon

I'm thinking of going Cannon so my Sigma lens must go it is still under warranty and I have everything that came with when I bought it. I am original owner and it is in excellent condition will entertain Obo but I am sacrificing for letting it go at 700. Shipped insured and Paypal gifted or you...
  16. redwing24

For Sale Casio G-Shock Frogman GF-1000

I wore it a bit but it is still in excellent condition(like new) I have tags, box, manual, tin and an extra bezel. I used one bezel to paint gold in the lettering but I have an extra one that was never worn. I searched prices on them and I'm asking 450 shipped paypal'd gifted. If you have never...
  17. redwing24

For Sale Casio G-Shock gw6900 blue

I have worn the watch a couple times but I like my atomic G's better so I need to sell to fund another. 75 shipped and paypal gifted.
  18. redwing24

For Sale price check ipod 4

Need a price check for ipod4, I have 2 I looking to unload cuz my girls are getting ipod5's.
  19. redwing24

For Sale Nikon D90 with 12,900 shutter count

I bought this camera new 2 years ago from Harold's Photo, Body is in great condition and works flawlessly. I also have the battery grip Nikon Mb-d80 that will go with it. I usually get over a 1000 pics before recharging battery. It will come with the Nikon remote shutter, box, manuals, cable and...
  20. redwing24

For Sale Casio G-Shock, Lifted Research Group, rare

sold................