Search results

1. baseballofp17

GTG Jonny fitz!!!!

Jonny fitz paid fast and had great communication. I wouldn't have any issue doing any deals with him in the future!!!
  2. baseballofp17

For Sale/Trade 27oz Monsta Re-Issue ASA

27oz Monsta Re-Issue ASA $150 I have a 27oz Monsta reissue. Used for a season. Still needs to be broken in. It is a NR, didn't purchase the warranty to go along with it. Does have some ground scratches and knicks. We play on a field with red rock. looking to get $175 obo, or willing to...
  3. baseballofp17

LTB Nike forged irons

I'm looking to purchase a set of the original Nike Forged Blades. I would prefer to purchase on here rather then eBay. If you can help me out please let me know. Reachable by text too 509-307-8377
  4. baseballofp17

LTB Nike Blades

Looking for a used set of Nike Blades. I'm looking for the set they had when Nike first started coming out with Irons. Let me know what you have, and what your price is. I'm sure when can get a deal done.
  5. baseballofp17

For Sale Uniform Blowout XXL

I have a bunch of uniforms I wanna get rid off. Looking to get $75 obo from all of them. All shirts are XXL and the pants are both XL. Let me know if you have questions.
  6. baseballofp17

GTG BOMBSFLYIN22 is GTG

Bought 2 bats from BOMBSFLYIN22. Started talking to him on Thursday and came to a agreement Saturday. He had the bats for sale at a local tournament and he pulled them and shipped on Monday to me. Bats showed up looking pretty close to brand new. I would always do a deal with him. Fast...
  7. baseballofp17

LTB 2 BATS ASA EASTON'S 27oz & 28oz

I have $250 and am looking to pick up 2 ASA eastons for my league team. looking for 27 and 28 oz. Let me know what you have to offer. Thanks
  8. baseballofp17

For Sale XXL Jerseys, Elite Pants

Check it all out here: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1315961
  9. baseballofp17

For Sale Must go tonight!!!

Jerseys, Pants, Hat I need all this gone tonight!! All jerseys are XXL, green checker pants are a 36/36 from shirts and logs, black pants are elite, not sure of the size. White pants have 1 small mark on them. Repo monkeys shirt has a few snags, but still in great shape. Looking for sell...
  10. baseballofp17

Need Help Mike bone aka mbone12

Trying to find a way to get ahold of him. I have his cell and Facebook but I get no response. Does anyone have anything else.
  11. baseballofp17

LTB 27oz OG SALVO

looking for a 27oz OG salvo. Have money ready to spend if the bat is right.
  12. baseballofp17

LTB 28oz srv5 w/reciept

looking to pick up a easton salvo, srv5, with a vailid reciept, willing to pay, let me know what you have to offer
  13. baseballofp17

For Trade srv4 27oz for a srv5 28oz

i have a 27oz srv4, unknown number of hits, returnable no reciept, for a 28oz sv5 in like condition. i just got it, but i cracked my srv5, so i need a new one before it completly blows up. Ill post some pictures tonight
  14. baseballofp17

Diamond grips

looking to pick up a couple of the diamond grips that come with the st100.
  15. baseballofp17

33" phoenix

this might be a good deal for someone http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/spo/3616048323.html
  16. baseballofp17

For Sale Replica authentic MLB Jerseys

These are Replica Authentic MLB Jerseys. Same ones that you see on the field. Available in most players and colors. Standard sizes M,L,Xl,XXL, XXXL Cost is going to be $50 shipped to your location. Jerseys take 2-3 weeks. I will try my best to get a currect picture of the jersey...
  17. baseballofp17

For Trade Oakley Half Jacket Polarized NIB

Got a pair, that okaley sent me and are incorrect and the cs told me to keep them. Black plames, black lenes. I will get some pics today, they are at my work, still in the box, and never even tried on. Looking to get $150 for them, Trades would only be easton bats in a 27oz ASA only
  18. baseballofp17

For Trade 26oz srv3 for a 27oz srv3

26oz srv3 & syn 2 30oz package deal Looking to pick up a easton ASA version in a 27oz. Ill throw in both bats, to try and get something done. Wide open to bats. If its ASA let me know, and ill consider it. If i put a price on it $250 for both- obo of course.
  19. baseballofp17

spokane usssa

can someone that plays in the usssa spokane league send me a pm, i have some questions and i need some answers
  20. baseballofp17

GTG Jimmy23 awesome board bro

bought some pants and jersey from him, shipped right away and just as advertised, would deal with him again