Search results

1. eastonfan

For Sale Verizon Blackberrys

I have a BB storm 2 in good condition with nothing wrong with it at all for sale asking $70 OBO, and a BB tour in decent Condition asking $60 OBO
  2. eastonfan

GTG Unabomber is VGTG

I sold him a Og Flex, was a smooth transaction and all around gtg board bro. Would definitely deal with again.
  3. eastonfan

For Sale 28oz. OG Flex

SoldI have a 28oz OG flex for sale unknown amount of hits no webs, cracks, rattles, or defects and real minimal end cap wear. I'm looking to get $325 OBO. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  4. eastonfan

For Sale/Trade HTC Thunderbolt

I have a 2 month old verizon HTC thunderbolt looking to unload, rated 8 of 10. It has had a screen protector on it since i got it and no issues or defects with it at all. It does have a clean esn, and comes with box, hard case, wall charger and window dock. I'm looking to get $275 SOLD
  5. eastonfan

For Sale LTS Verizon HTC Droid Incredible

Sold pending payment I have a mint condition HTC Droid Incredible for sale. I've had it since end of November and there aren't any scratches or wear on it and since the day i got it, it has had a screen protector on it. There isn't any issue with it at all and comes with home charger. Price Drop...
  6. eastonfan

GTG Getahit is def gtg.

I bought a ds plague from him and was a smooth transaction and good response. All around g2g bro here. Thanks
  7. eastonfan

RT Addict is gtg!

Sold him a bat and he paid quickly and had good response and communication. had no problems with him at all and definately gtg.
  8. eastonfan

LTS OG Flex

Sold to RT Addict I have a 30oz OG Flex FS. I don't know how many hits cause i got it in trade and have no need for it. It has no webbing, rattles, cracks, dents or anything else that will effect the performance of this stick. There are a couple small small paint chips on it and little endcap...
  9. eastonfan

420player is gtg

I sold him a bat, he paid quickly and had good communication. All around good guy here gtg in my books.
  10. eastonfan

Eastonfan's gtg List!

This is my gtg list: Eddiecut Sealag HittinDaRez Antonelli ACDC27 Hittnhard pantola56 BYC Racing MasterlockJr mwsports24 El Rey oilslick58 Massappeal16 rigsmidwest blk rex wagon jameybaxter drexler80 jroyal73 amazingbats clutchcups dford42 420player NiMiiPuuBaller RT Addict Getahit
  11. eastonfan

dford42 is gtg

I traded straight up with him and had good communication, and quick responses as well. gtg in my book thanks again.
  12. eastonfan

LTT or LTS 09 Ressy Titan

Bat is Sold!!! I have a 27oz. 09 Ressy Titan looking to get rid of it has roughly 300-400 hits its returnable no rec. There is some light webbing going on, no cracks or dents or defects on this bat just looking for something different. Trades looking for would be utrip 27-28oz preferrably 27...
  13. eastonfan

OG U2 FS with ASA Stamps

Sold Locally for $200 I have a 28oz. OG Ultra 2 flat sticker with ASA Stamps unknown number of hits, no cracks, dents, or anything wrong or altered with this stick. There is 1 little chip out in the "E" in miken but that's it. The sn seems to be low and engraved. The endcap has the W burned in...
  14. eastonfan

Ltt og cnt+

Keeping it after hitting with it. I have a 28oz OG Cnt+ for trade unknown number of hits but not a whole lot. There is minor endcap wear and just a few webs. This bat is solid and no cracks or defects and not stamped or anything wrong with it just looking to see what i can get for trade. Only...
  15. eastonfan

Hit50more

Sold him a bat and he made quick payment. Good response time and all around g2g in my book.
  16. eastonfan

fatcatdog32001 is gtg

I bought a DS Plague from him and he had good communitcaion, quick responses, fast shipping, and would go out of his way to make a deal g2g. Good board bro here.
  17. eastonfan

RaiderKit is gtg

I bought a OG Gear from him and there was good communication, fast responses, and all around g2g bro here would deal with again. Thanks
  18. eastonfan

LTB OG Gear

I'm looking to buy a OG Gear in 28fl preferably but will do a 27 or 29fl. LMK and send pics to [email protected]. It needs to be in good condition or niw for a good price.
  19. eastonfan

Amazingbats is GTG again

I had sold him a bat as stated in the first gtg thread but deal fell through and he came through and helped me out and went out of his way to do so. GTG amazing bats..
  20. eastonfan

clutchcups is gtg

I sold him my lady virus, good communication and quick payment besides pp screwing him. LOL. It was shipped to him without any problems and i'd definately deal with him again. GTG in my books.