Search results

1. H

For Sale Combat Legends Plague Derby Boys USSSA/ASA 26.5oz

For Sale : Combat Legends Plague Derby Boys USSSA/ASA 26.5oz Proboably a 100 hits if that. Good Condition, not even broken in yet. $50 + shipping
  2. H

Combat Hall of Fame Derby Boys Dual Stamp

Hi guys, is there any want for this bat out there? I have one that i haven't really used except for 1 tournament. What do you think I should ask if I were to sell it here? It's in good shape, original grip, maybe 100 hits thanks
  3. H

Not GTG Diaz Gloves

I ordered 2 gloves march 23 was told they would be done in 3-4 weeks because it was "slow" (they usually claim 6-8) It's been almost 3 mos. Was told on 5/16 that gloves would be done on 5/19 and would ship out within 24 hours. After no calls answered or emails, got a message on 6/6 saying I'd...
  4. H

Diaz Gloves

Need a little info here on Diaz Gloves. Has anyone recently purchased from them? Ran a search and the only threads I see are from 2013. Is there still a DIAZ rep that can help me out? Thanks in advance, Henry
  5. H

whats the ruling

Whats the ruling? Batter pops the ball up 10-15 feet in the air on the first baseline (mi****) runner is running towards first, pitcher is trying to catch the pop-up in the basepath. Runner and pitcher (fielder) make contact, ball drops and rolls foul. Contact was incidental (runner didn't...
  6. H

Unlimited Arc Leagues

Never played unlimited arc leagues before, but it came up in our game and I'm curious to know. is there a MINIMUM height in Unlimited arc? balls were coming in below knee height and hitting the front of the plate for a strike. Just wondering if anyone had this happen or what the rules your...
  7. H

ASA Protest Question

Is is ASA standard that you pay a "protest fee" in order to protest a roster or play or game? Don't have access to ASA Rulebook - wondering if I have to submit payment in order to formally protest even though I protested at the field. thanks
  8. H

GTG Steelcurtain673 is GTG

Bought some pants from me, paid super fast. thanks
  9. H

For Sale Boombah FGB15 12.5" RHT

For Sale, Boombah FGB15 12.5" RHT - played catch with it twice before I realized the glove was too small for me. Used some nokona conditioning gel (lightly) on it but its still like new. Glove is $105 New -- Would like 70+ shipping any questions PM me thanks
  10. H

For Sale Boombah size 34 pants (white/blue)

For sale boombah pants below. Size 34. Too tight for me. Pics below. Would like 35 SHIPPED. No tags
  11. H

Does your metal league allow the Easton L8

Have seen a few back and forth discussions on the inner IMX ("composite") wall of the easton L8. Has anyone had any issues using one in a metal only league or tournament? The ASA lists it as a multi-wall?
  12. H

Price Check - Boombah Glove

Maybe I'm too high on price? Never sold a glove before. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17876661#post17876661 Thanks
  13. H

LTB Easton L8.0

27 or 28 please let me know what you have thanks
  14. H

New bats for metal only leagues?

Aside from the demarini's what does everyone swing in their metal leagues? I'm done with Demarini, read terrible reviews on the easton 9.0 - anyone have any other new bat models they are swinging that they like? Rockettech, Miken? all opinions welcome
  15. H

LTB LTB - Easton L8.0

27 or 28 is fine. Please let me know what you have. If anyone can tell me how to effectively search for these bats that'd be great. Search terms are usually too short when searching for L8, easton l8 etc thanks
  16. H

Boombah Gloves

Teammate of mine just bought one...like the look and feel for the price - anyone have any experience with their durability and quality? Thanks
  17. H

Does anyone use a tablet and app to keep the book?

If so which program or app do you use? Would like to give it a try vs the old book system..would be easier to calculate averages at the end of the year thanks
  18. H

Price Check 26oz Demarini F2 Brand New In Wrapper

Older f2, still in the wrapper. 26oz as title describes...what is it worth? Thanks Henry
  19. H

sb34 vs sb103

Hi All, Question on sb34 vs the sb103 genesis models. Seems one is banned for ASA (SB34) while the SB103 is legal for play. While I've been told that both are composite, according to the ASA website there is a "SW" next to the sb103 which means its single wall aluminum. Is there...
  20. H

Any "Time Out"

I understand "Time" must be granted. But is there an instance where time is assumed? once the pitcher is on the rubber? since most fields we play at don't have a mound or circle? Runner on second-- ball hit to the outfield. Runner from second tags to third. Ball comes in from OF to...