Search results

1. M

For Sale 26 oz Asa z2000 balanced

I have an og Asa z2000 balanced 26 oz. the Asa stamp is worn pretty bad but it has a Asa 2012 hologram sticker. This bat was certified by the Alabama Asa director this weekend. The bat is returnable with a receipt dated 7/2013. There is a small paint chip that's is no danger at all. Sale price...
  2. M

asa stamp question

Does the entire stamp have to be visible for a bat to be legal or just some of the stamp? Is this one of those things that is umpire discretion?
  3. M

Price Check 2013 asa Z2k balanced

price check on a 2013 asa z2k balanced 26 oz about 300 cuts returnable with a receipt dated last month I know its tough with out pics just need a rough estimate
  4. M

LTB 26 oz SCN3 or Z2000 balanced

I am looking for either a 26 oz scn3 or a 2013 or 2014 Z2000 balanced returnable with rec. The scn3 can be a little beat up as long as the stamp is visible. PM me for fastest response. I am ready to buy now!!
  5. M

For Sale OG flex scn3 $225

27 oz in great shape. Unknown number of hits but no webbing and very very little end cap wear. Has been swung in a woman's league only. Can text a picture from my phone if you have any problems seeing the picture. Can have more pictures tomorrow but its at my house and I'm traveling for the...
  6. M

For Sale 3 worths for sale

26 oz booger approx 200 swings. Has a spot where the decal is scratched (from my son) but no structural damage. Returnable with a receipt. SOLD 27 oz 2013 Titan with aprox 200-300 cuts on it. Bat is very sound not even broken in yet. This bat is a no return. $110 obo 27 oz mayhem 98 RI...
  7. M

For Trade 27 oz freak le nr

Have a 27 oz freak LE NR. Approx 250 cuts in great shape. Looking to trade for Asa bats in 26 or 27
  8. M

For Sale/Trade 27 oz SCN9

27 oz SCN9 in great shape. approx 700 hits the only blemish is a small paint chip near the end cap no webbing or clicking. I do have pictures however they are on my phone so I can email or text them. The only trades would be 2013 USSSA bats we don't play ASA in our area. The bat is returnable...
  9. M

For Sale/Trade Maui Jim Hibiscus sunglasses

I have for sale a pair of Maui Jim Hibiscus sunglasses. I bought them for my wife a year or so ago and she wore them for a few months until she found some other glasses. They are in perfect shape,always kept in a case. They retail for 309.00 new and I will sell them for 120 OBO These woulod make...
  10. M

For Sale 26 oz scn2 RI

I have a 26 oz SCN2 RI with approx. 400 cuts on it. the endcap has a hairline crack in it that occurred in the first 50 swings and hasnt gotten any worse or effected the performance of the bat. This bat is sound and has a ton of life left in it. 90 dollars OBO will ship usps priority with del...
  11. M

For Sale htc inspire for sale

HTC inspire 2 months old comes with 2 chargers and a case mate case. The phone is in perfect shape. The extra charger and case have a value of 80 dollars. Will sell for 200 obo text me at 2514904511 or pm me. Needs to go ASAP
  12. M

For Sale Jhm798 26.5

I am selling a JHM798 for a friend of mine. Serial Number 70111169 26.5 oz with approx 300 hits on it. In great shape no endcap wear no cracks nothing wrong at all. I can text pictures for fastest response text me at 2514904511 or pm me. He doesnt really want to trade so the offer would have to...
  13. M

JHM798 rare?

How come you hardly ever see a JHM798 on here have they lost their popularity or is everybody just holding on to them? I know someone thinking of moving one and Im just trying to see what the deal is.
  14. M

For Sale iPhone 3GS white 16 gig

16 gig white iPhone 3GS for sale 240 obo no scratches or cracks been in an otter box since I bought the phone. Comes with USB wall charger. Email me at [email protected] or text to 2514904511 for fastest response. Check my feedback im gtg
  15. M

Need to get a price check on a og freak 2nd batch

Looking to buy from a guy locally just not sure of the price pm me your number and I will text pics
  16. M

For Sale Iphone 3g 8gig

I have a Iphone 3g 8 gig. Condition is good no major scratches or anything. Screen is in perfect shape. Phone has been in a case since it was purchased. Comes with a pink and white otterbox, and wall charger. This is an AT&T phone and is not jailbroken. will sell for 145 OBO. I have great feed...
  17. M

GTG JB30 is gtg

Don't hesitate to deal with JB30 great bat just as described
  18. M

For Trade Miken mv3 nr 27 for Bj fulk

I have a 150 hit 27 oz nr mv3. In great shape looks brand new. I'm looking for a 27 oz Bj fulk nr is fine.
  19. M

For Sale/Trade Mv3 27 oz nr 150 swings

Looking to sell or trade my miken mv3 27 oz nr 150 cuts. Will sell for 125 obo or trade for worth mayhems preferably Bj fulk
  20. M

I Need a quote on 15 uniforms

I need 15 sets of uniforms. 15 dry fit jerseys pants and belts. Can I get a quote asap want to order this week. No screenprint required