Search results

1. T

Wendler 5/3/1 vs. Strong Lifts 5x5

Thoughts on either of these? Looking to start something new when my current training cycle is completed.
  2. T

Quiet in here lately....

Pretty quiet. Everyone must have stopped working out for the holidays!
  3. T

Lifting heavy in season.....

Since it's slow in here, what are people's thoughts on lifting heavy while in season. (Yes I know it's softball) Does anyone change their routine or just same all year round?
  4. T

May 30th, USSSA, Who's playing?

Many people gonna be out there?
  5. T

He gone!!!!!

All, I am moving out of state this coming weekend to finish my degree and pursue my career. I just want to say it was a pleasure playing ball with and against everyone. The friendships from softball are what makes the game fun. I wish everyone the best next year and stay safe in all future...
  6. T

Help Please! Need help memorizing exercises

I am looking for any tricks y'all might have to help me learn specific exercises. I will be coaching in January and have a list of exercises I must learn, be able to perform and explain/coach a client. Maybe half of the list are exercises I know and can coach but the others are either new or use...
  7. T

Phoenix!! Who did this??

This was posted in the lounge...... Which one of you did this???? Probably someone from Primetime getting rid of all their USSSA balls... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/28/cow-hit-with-softballs-death_n_5895576.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular PHOENIX (AP) — Phoenix police say a family's...
  8. T

D Worlds!!!

Good luck to the AZ teams!! **** everyone else! :) Safe travels to everyone heading out there though! When the heat is bad and the ball isn't going anywhere, just **** middle! And don't say sorry!
  9. T

Moving to Boston area!!

Ill be moving to the Boston area in January.... I know its a little early and I know there won't be anywhere to play then, but wondering if there is anywhere to hit BP during the winter.... Maybe pick up with a team when the weather clears up. Any info would be appreciated.
  10. T

AZ States!!

Looks like a BIG E tourney.... and a normal size Open tourney. Look forward to seeing everyone out there....
  11. T

Thank God Gambill is moving!!!

Starting early Saturday..... Trying to give Gambill a farewell (more like Thank God he's leaving) get together. Any ideas on where??? A time?? Thinking tomorrow would be a good day just need a place and time. We will really find out how many people like him now!!!!
  12. T

AZ D and above forum!!!!

This forum is for teams and players registered D or above! So yes, H8R you can post in here until y'all drop back down. I can already hear the **** talking!!!! Everyone else, GTFO! :)
  13. T

Black Friday 5x5x5

I believe we did this last year…. Happening again?
  14. T

Congrats to Brocstar!!!

For the birth of a beautiful and healthy baby girl yesterday!!!! Now for the real reason for this post...... I need a new BP partner. :-)
  15. T

Weight Vest

Looking to purchase a weight vest for training, probably a 40lb vest. Just trying to get ideas for a good quality vest. It'll be used for sprints and other bodyweight exercises. As I'm trying to add more resistance. Any has recommendations would be appreciated.
  16. T

Carpool to Vegas????

Anyone going to Las Vegas next weekend 4/5-4/7 for the Sin City Classic and want to carpool???? Let me know......
  17. T

Feelings on support belts when lifting?

Just trying to see what others feelings are on support belts for the lower back when lifting. Obviously, people use them for squats the most but also other times too. What are opinions about using them? Good for you? Not so good?
  18. T

Minnesota Superdraft?

Anyone have any details on a superdraft in Minnesota this year?? I hear there will be one and am looking to see if anyone has details.
  19. T

Phoenix Area BP

Fellas, this will work better to set up BP instead of having multiple places people are posting. I'm wanting to hit but want to get my new bats before we do. That way y'all can help me break them in, which might convince you to buy one too! :-)
  20. T

Arizona SBF Thread

I am bored... a thread to discuss Arizona softball stuff instead of hijacking team threads like some people.... :)