Search results

1. wright311

For Sale NIB Bass Hydro Size 10 Blk/wht

NIB Bass Hydro turf shoes in size 10 Blk/wht, i have 2 pairs for sale, they are $35 each gifted/shipped SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
  2. wright311

For Sale 27oz NR Bass Quake

up for sale is a NR 27oz. Bass Quake, bat has around 100 hits no cracks, or rattles, stock grip has been removed and tape has been put on handle.$100 shipped/gifted.
  3. wright311

For Sale/Trade 2004 28oz worth ESTL

up for sale or trade is a 2004 28oz worth ESTL, bat is in decent shape, has normal wear on end of barrel from bag and ground, may have a slight wave but nothing major. looking to get $30 shipped/gifted or trades toward a pitching helmet. i can text pix if needed
  4. wright311

For Sale MW3 for XBOX 360 and skull candy headset

up for sale is modern warfare 3 for xbox 360 and an sg5 skullcandy headset w/ microphone. dont use this stuff anymore and it just sits around, looking to get $30 OBO shipped/gifted for both together
  5. wright311

For Sale/Trade NIW Bass 4 bat backpack

up for sale or trade is a new still in the plastic,BASS 4 bat backpack, bag is black/gry in color , holds four bats, has a ventilated shoe compartment, and fence clips. $45 OBO shipped/gifted or looking for a pitching helmet
  6. wright311

LTB bass quake, keish, or mandingo. i need it by friday june 1st

In search of a bass bat in 27oz or a keish has to be Asa, I'm a player rep for them but they are out until a month from now and I need by Friday. Anybody who has one let me know and I Will get back with you thanks
  7. wright311

For Sale 27oz easton ssr2

i have a 27oz easton ssr2 stealth, bat has around 200-300 hits on it, no craxks, wobble or issues with it. does say warranty replacement on the handle. i can text pix if needed or i will try and get pix up on here this evening. looking to get $140 gifted/shipped
  8. wright311

need logo asap

i have a league team, that starts in aprox 2 weeks and the guy that was doing the jerseys has turned it over to someone more responsible lol. i need a logo for this team to print on semi sub badger shirts. rustys west end is the business name and its a tavern i do have a pick and idea of what i...
  9. wright311

For Sale Big 10 championship tickets

up for sale i have 3 sets of big 10 championship tickets, the game is saturday december 3rd @ lucas oil stadium in indianapolis indiana. These tickets are the hard plastic commemorative tickets and they also come with the pass to go to the big 10 fan fest at the indianapolis convention center...
  10. wright311

For Sale size 11 callaway chev comfort golf shoes

up for sale is a size 11 callaway chev comfort white/navy golf shoes, these shoes have only been worn 1 time for one round of golf, they are in mint condition.looking to get $35 gifted/shipped. i can text pix or i will have pix up later this afternoon
  11. wright311

For Sale set of golf clubs titleist irons callaway driver and woods

looking to sell, a set of golf clubs the irons are titleist dci oversize irons, not bad shape. not sure how many rounds have been played on them, 4-pw. the driver is a callaway fti-q 9.5 degree withe regular flex mitsubishi white shaft has about 5 rounds on it and in great shape, i do not have...
  12. wright311

For Sale used bass blk/gry batpack

i have a used bass batpack, bag is black grey and white in color, holds 4 bats, has padded pocket on top and ventilated shoe compartment. bag is similar to the boombah. bag is super clean with no rips or tears and has only been used for 5 games. will have pix up shortly. $30 shipped/gifted
  13. wright311

For Sale callaway FTIQ 10 degree driver

up for sale is a callaway ftiQ 10 degree driver. club is very clean, normal wear marks on the sole but other than that no scratches or scuff marks. has regular flex mitsubishi rayon fubuki white shaft with stock callaway grip. does not have the ftiq headcover but i can include a new fti...
  14. wright311

For Sale 10.5 bass traxx turfs wht/royal

up for sale is a size 10.5 bass traxx turf, white and royal in color, only wore 4 times, turfs are in mint condition. i have to many pair and dont need this color anymore. looking to get $25 shipped/gifted.
  15. wright311

For Sale 27oz NR Bass Mandingo

i have a 27oz nr bass mandingo with around 75 hits on it, $120 OBO gifted. i will also be posting pix in a few minutes. bat has some ground and bag scratches but other than that is not even broke in yet BAT IS SOLD
  16. wright311

LTTF nice golf bag

im looking to trade for a nice golf bag, have a couple different trade bait options so let me know what you got thanks
  17. wright311

For Sale/Trade 26oz nr bass pinky

i have a 26oz nr bass pinky with around 50 hits on it, few scratches from bag and ground but still in great shape. i have pix i will post later. Looking to get $120 shipped/gifted or trade for golf equipment.
  18. wright311

For Sale/Trade 2012 27oz. returnable worth asa mayhem, looking for bass bat

I got a 40 hit 2012 27oz. Returnable worth asa mayhem, without receipt. The bat is mint has around 40 hits on it and still shiny and new. I'm looking to trade for a bass mandingo or a strange. Utrip and nsa bass bats could also be a possibility. Or sell for $150 shipped. I have pix that I will...
  19. wright311

need a logo quick, kind of an odd request!

I'm looking to get a logo done quickly, for my wifes cake/cupcake business for my fall mens league team. Colors are blk/hot pink/lime green/wht. Have a little cash to spend, and want something that is loud. Let me know what u can do and if u need any other info
  20. wright311

For Sale 28oz WR Easton SSR4 Stealth

Up for sale is a 28oz warranty replacement easton ssr4 stealth, bat has no cracks, rattles, webbing or wobble. This bat only has about 35 hits on it and is mint. Has og grip on it and I'm looking to get $160 OBO shipped. I can't text pix if needed