Search results

1. D

Brooks Cascadia 9

If any of you like this shoe for playing ball, they are on sale at LL Bean retail locations for $59. If you tell them some stores are selling for that price - like Tysons Corner, VA, they should give it to you. Obviously they are running low and making room for the 10s.
  2. D

Palm Springs BP this week

Who is up for some BP this week? I'm in town until Saturday. Text 7038295053
  3. D

From now on Managers should play for free....

plus one on this thread. keep it up top!
  4. D

Glove at first sight

Glove photo story on ESPN.com Hey guys, I worked on this story for the ESPN Magazine. Thought you glove lovers might want to check it out. http://espn.go.com/espn/photos/gallery/_/id/10608434/image/1/loading-finding-perfect-fit
  5. D

52/275 vs cracked bat

gamer only, non-cracked side, you'll be able to swing with with the 52s for a long time.
  6. D

Former Sports55 employee tells all!!

Just wanted to update this to say i DID get my shirts from them. Albeit a few quite late. But they did make good on everything I ordered eventually.
  7. D

Former Sports55 employee tells all!!

Anyone who made an order since May actually gotten anything? I know my team has not.
  8. D

first all night tournament, any tips

Unless you're completely beat, keep moving around. Worst thing is to be the winner's bracket team in the 'ship and get double dipped because everyone stiffened up waiting for the loser's bracket to play.
  9. D

LTB Freak Plus 27 oz with new stamps

thanks Meat, great deal.
  10. D

LTB Freak Plus 27 oz with new stamps

Looking for Freak Plus with new stamps in 27. Either lightly used returnable or still in the wrapper with no return. Please let me know what you've got.
  11. D

S1,S2 or xl2

I have been using the XL2 a little lately and like it quite a lot. Can anyone answer this question? How come these Eastons have all the associations' new stamps? Did they just pay to get them certified, or are they less lively, for example, than a bat like the SOULTA which is ASA only? How about...
  12. D

ASA 2013 stamp vs 1.20 rating

we're already using the 52/300 balls, we've been using them for three full calendar years (5 seasons) and because of the 52 cor ball the opened up the bat list to include NON ASA bats. Now that ASA has a new stamp, the are excluding those bats. So yes, it is an effed up league, too!
  13. D

What was the MSRP on the grey DC41??

I think they're just trying to hold their more expensive bats for regular sale.
  14. D

thanks for the info guys. So what would your best argument be if you were in my position?
  15. D

Yep the league director is a dope. Anyone have a suggestion so I can make my case?
  16. D

Can someone point me to a document that explains that the ASA 2013 stamp ensures that a bat will not break in past the 1.20 standard? My league is giving us a hard time now, even though it is allegedly an ASA league, since these new ASA-only bats don't also say "1.20 bpf". (Since 1.20 is a USSSA...
  17. D

Orange Miken Freak DST

old dude, yes it does and no other stamps
  18. D

Just got this email from my league director.

What a doof that guy is. You could think he would know about RFPs and things like that working in county government. Comment periods for new ordinances and stuff like that. But no, he is the king. And even though he tried to appease his constituents, he still comes off looking like an idiot.
  19. D

Opinion Wanted: Webbed or Cracked?

agree with this one
  20. D

Just got this email from my league director.

I agree with this. For three years we haven't seen any arguments about bats. Now it's going to be an s-storm.