Search results

1. K

New Eastons ?

Thanks guys, I don't get on here much anymore but I appreciate the info. ANY INFO on which gloves ? I need to order SOON !!! THANKS
  2. K

New Eastons ?

I have a voucher and need to use it soon. Are any of the newer bats worth buying or should I put it towards a glove(If so, does anyone recommend any Styles of gloves) ???? Thanks in advance
  3. K

Not GTG Bad Deal ?????? dillinger319 ???????

I can speak for myself, I APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP DONE BY THE MODS !!!!! Hoping everyone is happy and everything gets resolved soon
  4. K

Any word yet ? to the top
  5. K

Basically on hold until the 15th when he said he will have funds to pay me. Not sure if SAINT talked to him yet or not
  6. K

GOOD NEWS, HOPEFULLY !!! Daniel just called me and sounded very sincere in wanting to make this right. He said he went though some rough times and called himself a piece of ***** and wants to resolve all his deals. He apologized up and down and although his funds are tied up, he offered...
  7. K

Bump it up....... was told I would be getting paid soon but that was also because he was getting out of Jail Today !!!! Thank you guys and MODS for all the leg work, much appreciated..........
  8. K

Got in touch with the Andrews police department and they said that if I lived in Andrews then they would be able to go after the guy. I was then told that if my local police department wouldn't do anything because the guy lived in TX, to call them back and they would check into it. HA HA So...
  9. K

His Wife used the name Daniel in her text. Who knows, it could actually be him claiming to be her. I am calling the police today to see if I can get something done.
  10. K

THanks for all the help guys, and all your time AJ. So Daniel turned to Dewey I guess........ I'm gonna say thats a false name too but may be worth a shot. This kind of stuff really $ucks.......... so many good deals on here and then stuff like this happens
  11. K

What do you mean by record ? I don't have the paypal if thats the case because it was supposed to be a trade. Then after almost a month he said he would paypal me the money.
  12. K

Just received a text back from his wife saying he is in jail and will be out in 2 weeks. Told her to send the money today and she said she didn't have his paypal account. I told her I would give her a day to set up an account and paypal the money or I would contact the police tomorrow. Does...
  13. K

Does anyone know if this is really him ? Man, I love this site but people like this..............:mad:
  14. K

This is the info I got on him, I sent him a text and waiting on a reply. Anyone know this guy ? THANKS Daniel Williams 803 SW 7th st. Andrews Tx 79714 432-209-6106
  15. K

Nothing yet !!!!!! BUMP
  16. K

Bump for getting everyones issues resolved !!!!!!
  17. K

Thanks SAINT !!!!! and thanks for all the bumps guys
  18. K

THanks guys, hoping to get a resolution soon........
  19. K

He didn't have any ngtg's when I did the deal.......... Waiting on 2 bats or $300 paypal......
  20. K

You guys tell me. I traded a WSE to dillinger319 for a black titan and a mutant. He told me the titan hadn't come in yet but I checked his feedback and it was good so I mailed the WSE out to him. Contacted him a week later and he said it was in transit or something. I didn't come on here for a...