Not GTG Bad Deal ?????? dillinger319 ???????

kobieandbaily

Addicted to Softballfans
GOOD NEWS, HOPEFULLY !!! Daniel just called me and sounded very sincere in wanting to make this right. He said he went though some rough times and called himself a piece of ***** and wants to resolve all his deals. He apologized up and down and although his funds are tied up, he offered several bats to make the deal right. None of the bats interested me and I asked if he could take care of the $300 anytime soon and he said he would pay me on the 15th. I am giving him til then and hopefully it will be resolved. He also wants me to PM SAINT and give him his number because he wants to speak with him. THANKS GUYS, I will update

Camnew

Addicted to Softballfans
GOOD NEWS, HOPEFULLY !!! Daniel just called me and sounded very sincere in wanting to make this right. He said he went though some rough times and called himself a piece of ***** and wants to resolve all his deals. He apologized up and down and although his funds are tied up, he offered several bats to make the deal right. None of the bats interested me and I asked if he could take care of the $300 anytime soon and he said he would pay me on the 15th. I am giving him til then and hopefully it will be resolved. He also wants me to PM SAINT and give him his number because he wants to speak with him. THANKS GUYS, I will update

Any new info on this?

kobieandbaily

Addicted to Softballfans
Basically on hold until the 15th when he said he will have funds to pay me. Not sure if SAINT talked to him yet or not

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
I txted him today. He said he would call me in a couple hours. That was @ 2:58 CST. I txted him just now and told him to call me whenever because I have not heard from him.

ltw2004

Pimpin ain't easy
matt just bc I dont post for YOU to see doesnt mean that i am silent...if you have some questions please feel free to ask me, like the other guys have, I dont have anything to hide I pay my bills. I wake up in the morning and put my big boy britches on, unlike that POS!!@#!@#@!

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
matt just bc I dont post for YOU to see doesnt mean that i am silent...if you have some questions please feel free to ask me, like the other guys have, I dont have anything to hide I pay my bills. I wake up in the morning and put my big boy britches on, unlike that POS!!@#!@#@!

I appreciate all you've tried to do. Real talk.

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ

I'm sorry but I just don't believe that you either can't go over to his residence and set this straight one way or the other, or that you're two screen names are not the same person and this whole charade is just that.

ltw2004

Pimpin ain't easy
believe what you want son, I have nothing to prove to you. I guess the pay pal's i use are the same? I guess the email addresses i use are the same? I guess the phone numbers are the same?? I guess the addresses are the same?? I guess my IP addresses are the same? DAMN that would be spending a lot of money to fool you Matt. use your damn head. you have no information and are just accusing an innocent person here (me)

AJ22

Super Moderator
believe what you want son, I have nothing to prove to you. I guess the pay pal's i use are the same? I guess the email addresses i use are the same? I guess the phone numbers are the same?? I guess the addresses are the same?? I guess my IP addresses are the same? DAMN that would be spending a lot of money to fool you Matt. use your damn head. you have no information and are just accusing an innocent person here (me)

Curious ..

How did league night go ? Did you see him ? (your brother that is)

ltw2004

Pimpin ain't easy
sent you a pm, for everyone elses eyes, Dillinger has been removed from my team by unanimous vote not only for this but some other things...on a better note we are 5-0 and I havent broken a bat yet!!

ltw2004

Pimpin ain't easy
Originally Posted by ltw2004
I will not post this for everyone to see, but as you can probably tell my brother does not have a good relationship with his family, BC of crap like this. He played on my team at the beginning of the year, when this went down I took a vote and he is gone. Since I found out about this he played 1 game with me (I believe the night before I negotiated the payment for Helton) So in all honesty, I hope that you all succeed with your claims and hope that some kind of internet fraud comes of this. I dont like him and to be honest he is the worst softball player I have ever seen.

ltw2004

Pimpin ain't easy
post what you would like AJ, I have nothing to hide...what does it matter to you if I kick him off the team? The real question here AJ is, what were you expecting me to do when I saw him? beat him to death and take the bats? or money? get straight man believe me when I say to you that little SOB is not going to give you you're money back anytime soon. I have been telling all the people that are involved with this the same thing.

ltw2004

Pimpin ain't easy
I posted it for you AJ I have nothing to hide, you need to back off of me. you are actually kind of harassing me.