Not GTG Bad Deal ?????? dillinger319 ???????

kobieandbaily

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys tell me. I traded a WSE to dillinger319 for a black titan and a mutant. He told me the titan hadn't come in yet but I checked his feedback and it was good so I mailed the WSE out to him. Contacted him a week later and he said it was in transit or something. I didn't come on here for a couple of weeks and when I sent him an email he said the titan was damaged and was waiting for a new one. Just the other day he said I will just paypal you the $$$$ and I said that is fine but haven't received the $$$ or a message from him. Its probably been close to a month now and still nothing.:rolleyes:

Cjb44

Duffle Bag Boy
search his name... Lot of ngtgs and need helps with this guy...

Hope you get what is owed.

sbfreak5

when looking at the feedback it seems like he is a great seller but a ****ass buyer/trade guy. Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Just another example of why you don't trade stuff that is not in-hand. More likely to have issues. Hope this gets resolved.

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
He just received the negative feedback recently. He's not just a crappy buyer.trader. He is also a crappy seller via my experience. His brother had to square me away.

mosdef29

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm having a bit of an issue w/ this guy right now too. I bought a bat from him (and I got that no problem) but it was supposed to come with a receipt and it didn't. Now he doesn't respond to PMs. My problem isn't as big of a deal but still I think he owes me a few bucks back for not delivering w/ receipt.

Yeah I did check his feedback before the deal, and all was good @ that point.

Robby123

You guys tell me. I traded a WSE to dillinger319 for a black titan and a mutant. He told me the titan hadn't come in yet but I checked his feedback and it was good so I mailed the WSE out to him. Contacted him a week later and he said it was in transit or something. I didn't come on here for a couple of weeks and when I sent him an email he said the titan was damaged and was waiting for a new one. Just the other day he said I will just paypal you the $$$$ and I said that is fine but haven't received the $$$ or a message from him. Its probably been close to a month now and still nothing.:rolleyes:

Kobie, kinda had the same thing happen to me. Kept getting the run around and no money. Finally filed a police report locally and they contacted the person(found his email on FB) and were able to get him to Western Union me the money(they can't fake that). Sucks to have to get to police involved but was the only way I was going to get my money. PM me if you have any questions. hope you get your money

VMI97

Proto-typical "SLOT 2"
even one bad fb is no good, this is not ebay....EVERYONE should have 100% gtg, no reason not to....

kobieandbaily

Addicted to Softballfans
This is the info I got on him, I sent him a text and waiting on a reply. Anyone know this guy ? THANKS
Daniel Williams
803 SW 7th st.
Andrews Tx 79714 432-209-6106

kobieandbaily

Addicted to Softballfans
Just received a text back from his wife saying he is in jail and will be out in 2 weeks. Told her to send the money today and she said she didn't have his paypal account. I told her I would give her a day to set up an account and paypal the money or I would contact the police tomorrow. Does that sound fair ?