Search results

1. R

Price Check 2014 Aftermath 28oz

Looking to get rid of this bat and wondering what the going rate is. 28oz non return 2014 Aftermath. Bat has maybe 100 swings on it with all 52 core balls indoors. Bought this last year along with a USA Aftermath and stuck with the USA cause I like the end load.
  2. R

Price Check NIW Insane Black 26.5 w/ receipt

NIW Insane Black 26.5 Looking for a price check on this. I have a brand new, in wrapper 26.5oz Insane Black. Non returnable
  3. R

L3.0 vs Demarini

Hey fellas. First time on the Easton boards and was hoping I could get a little feedback. I used to only swing Easton (SCN5, SRV3, SRV4) but recently have been using Demarini. The look of the new L3.0 has be intrigued and wanting to know if anyone has swung one of these that has also swung an...
  4. R

Mercy Compression

Are the 2014 Mercys still failing compression quickly? Looking for a new bat for the team and considering one of these. Already have a few AMs and J3s, but considering most of our guys like 26s figured this would fit. Thanks for the help
  5. R

Future Break-In

How long do you guys feel it takes to get a Future game ready? I am going to start putting some swings on a 26.5 this weekend hopefully. I'll use mainly 52/300s, and I have a few 44/375s and 53/600s I can mix in if you think that will help me out. Thanks bros
  6. R

For Sale 2011 Worth Jeff Hall Mutant 98

2011 Worth Mutant 98 - 200 hits $150, gifted, shipped [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  7. R

Price Check OG Freak 98 ASA

Hoping to get an idea of what this bat is worth. 28oz Miken Freak 98 - Approx 300 hits - Returnable - No Receipt [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] Thanks
  8. R

Price Check Worth Mutant 98 ASA

Hoping to get an idea of what one of these would sell for for a teammate: 2011 Worth Mutant 98 - 200 hits - Returnable - No Receipt (I believe it is 2011, but if not it is the red and yellow model) [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  9. R

Price Check ASA Miken Recoil

Looking for a price check on: Recoil 27oz Balanced - 300 hits - Returnable - No Receipt Recoil 27oz Maxload - 200 hits - Returnable - No Receipt [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] This is the 27oz Maxload.
  10. R

Price Check 26oz J3

26oz J3A with approx 100 swings on it. No paint cracks, end cap is perfect, OG grip. Bought this last year with a 27 and liked the 27 much more. Bat is returnable with receipt until mid May 2014. I'll post some pics this afternoon, but would just like an initial idea. Thanks
  11. R

Moving positions...new glove?!

For the last few years I have played short stop and have learned to use a bigger glove (used an 11.5" through college and now a 12.75" Mizuno Classic Pro X). Took me a while to get used to the bigger glove and feel like I have the ability to get a few balls that I couldn't with my baseball...
  12. R

State, Nationals?

Anyone know where I can find these dates and locations, if they have been released? First year in usssa
  13. R

Return on L4.0

I am about to send in a broken Easton L4.0, do you think I will get the same bat in return or a different model?
  14. R

Broken J3A

One of my J3As now has a really bad paint split that is starting to peel away. Think if I spray some adhesive to hold it down and put some packaging tape over it really tight it could be used as a BP bat? I like to swing similar bats during BP to the ones I use in the game and I have a backup...
  15. R

Home run derby bat

I will be hitting in a home run derby in a minor league stadium this week and we are able to use any bat we can find. All I have is a J3 and I don't feel like hitting the balls we will be using and breaking it. We are hitting 53/600 balls. What do you guys recommend for a bat?
  16. R

Preferred J3 ASA break in time

Just got a new J3 and am trying to figure out how long they typically take to break in. Put about 10 swings on it in a double header last night and have a tournament this weekend. I have heard these bats come pretty hot but just wanted to see when others with a J3 feel it really starts to open up.
  17. R

LTB '08 Worth Mayhem M75 98 or '08 Mutant 98

Let me know what you got.....