Search results

1. pwrbomb1970

metal anyone

Anderson Nano
  2. pwrbomb1970

miken facebook - check it

think i will be getting me that freak, maybe that DC 41!!!!!
  3. pwrbomb1970

opinions on the SCN18BH

I have had three. Sold 2 cause I had to..would not have otherwise. The one I have left is INSANE. It has around 400 hits on it..one day in a tournament something happened on it and BANG since then it has been nuts. Get one u will not be disappointed.
  4. pwrbomb1970

2013 Bat standards

No is the answer.
  5. pwrbomb1970

GTG Dawgs14

this guy is GTG
  6. pwrbomb1970

For Sale Lost insurance..need $$ 2xSCN18BH

sold to Dawgs14 who got to me first. Thanks for the well wishes and the looks bro's. 9 year old can see to play ball now!!!!
  7. pwrbomb1970

For Sale Lost insurance..need $$ 2xSCN18BH

Lost insurance at work...Thanks ObamaCare--A-Hole...ANYWAYS..My 9 year old boy needs glasses..so two of my three babies have to go. 1-28oz and 1-27oz. Both under 350 hits. 28oz was used by me exclusively and the 27 by four women on my co-ed. Have typical wear and tear from our crappy fields...
  8. pwrbomb1970

Fall States in Paulding, OH

Ron always says he has great teams etc etc. Begged us to play in the same tourn last year, had a really put together team though...nice players and all but NOTHING compared to what was in the tourn. Man there were some REALLY good teams!! Good Luck Guys!!!
  9. pwrbomb1970

Your size to the size of your bat ?????

I am 6'3" about 196. I swing endloaded 28 oz or 27 oz. Used to swing 30's.
  10. pwrbomb1970

Any SBF members 35 yrs+ ??

40 goin on 41. Play two nights a week...double headers. Play every other weekend for the most part. Feel some dings and dents some but still play OF, SS and pitch.
  11. pwrbomb1970

What would be best bet at ss

I have a Helix myself. I pitch and play SS and to be honest mine is REALLY broken in. I do not have the trampoline effect anymore...did before it broke in though. I really like mine and wouldn't give it up for nothing. JMO
  12. pwrbomb1970

whats the best deal you've ever got on a bat?

Traded a Denny Psycho for a NIW OG Freak 98 straight up. Then sold the Freak 98 for $400.
  13. pwrbomb1970

SCN17BH vs SCN20BW

i found my scn18bh broke in MUCH faster than my buddies 20bw. His has over 300 hits and still shows no signs of opening up. JMO.
  14. pwrbomb1970

For Trade OG Eastons NIW for trade

Wish I had some trading material for ya. Bump for OG's. Good luck
  15. pwrbomb1970

For Sale Easton Trizone/Helmer 260z usssa

someone buy this sucker before my wife kills me for gettin another
  16. pwrbomb1970

For Sale/Trade 28oz SCN18BH

I got two of these and they are FIRE. Don't need another but will give ya a GREAT bat bump!!
  17. pwrbomb1970

Tournament Question

Man we have this in our area. Have two teams, one coed one mens, that really have no business being in our tourns cept maybe one or two. They really are way above the competition that usually get into the tourns. Both are very ****y and arrogant and talk s*** all the time. I know most of...
  18. pwrbomb1970

Sponsorship Letter

AJ22 could you send that letter off to me [email protected]. Thx in advance
  19. pwrbomb1970

Turf question-cushion

Boombah makes nice turfs/trails. Do not expect longevity though....5 or 6 months are bout the best I can get outta them but they are comfortable.
  20. pwrbomb1970

.52 300

TWmccoy speaks the truth!!