call me today at 229 224 8985 thanks again
  3. C

yes its to heavy but after 100 swings they are fire,i have one also

yes its to heavy but after 100 swings they are fire,i have one also
  4. C

How about a Ritch's Superior?...

28 oz tps ai like new
  5. C

Need a 27oz or 28oz NRG600 knob sticker...

got a 29 oz off a maniac its red
  6. C

ltt for a boombah cannon or a senior bat

a 27 oz asa titan returnable with 100 swings pm me with offers
  7. C

deal of the night ressy titan!!!!!!!!!

good deal!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. C

Deal of the Day!!!!!

dang u bobby cox ha ha lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. C

Ltt Cannon

pm sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. C

mustang is gtg

great deal love the freak
  11. C

want to buy

thanks guys
  12. C

want to buy

blasting bombs dvd
  13. C

nice try chris morey

i do not have the one that says where u have my address and i never sent it im done u all have fun
  14. C

nice try chris morey

and young gun u are wrong also i had 3 b1"s and thd demo was traded after they came back from u and then i found out u never received them thats where it was my fault,i said it was my fault,but i still do not now where the money orede got cashed i just no it did ,now i said that was my fault i...
  15. C

nice try chris morey

im no basher ill leave that to other people the bad deal i had was a mistake on my part and im trying to clear my name,i didnt go and make a new account like other people i just take the good with the bad and try to build my name up,as far as dupe we both didnt ship like we was supposed to so...
  16. C

nice try chris morey

quit bashing i didnt u still have all receipts
  17. C

nice try chris morey

this would not have been a bad deal and is not,i just got a few red flags from u that made me not ship first and thank god cause u never sent mine,now ship golden boy his voltage and crush for the scn5 u have had since the 3rd
  18. C

nice try chris morey

u a lie man i never gave u my address till fri night and also u said the bats was returned to u,y u worried we still got our stuff ,its ok thats y i always ship first,i dont need anyone to ship to me before hand
  19. C

Chris Morey is GTG

he is done!!now quit ur ****ing bashing and get a life u got ur bats and i paid someone 120 in a money order also
  20. C

nice try chris morey

***** are u ****ing kidding i still have my bat u had a bad deal going with golden boy what makes me want to send u mine i have got good deals u told me u sent my bat before u even got my address,nowthats a red flag for me i didnt get ur bat nor u didnt get mine,now fix ur deals before u leave...