Search results

1. tlowe

Been out 2 years- help getting up to speed?

Just played first game in a couple years yesterday- sore as hell this morning, but worse, I busted my recoil last night. It has been a tank for 6 years but SHE GONE! What are the hotter new sticks out? Looking to replace with a 26 or 27 utrip maxload. Any ideas?? thanks fellas
  2. tlowe

LTB looking for OG CNT+

Let me know what you have! 26 or 27! preciate it fellas!
  3. tlowe

For Sale/Trade LTS/LTT 27oz Orange Mayhem98

Just traded for this bat, 27 oz orange Mayhem98 will post pics in the morning just want to see whats out there. Small spiderwebbing or paint scratches around the mayhem logo, cant tell which it is bc its only in that area, ill let the pics and you bat pros lmk. Small sand rattle, returnable...
  4. tlowe

cnt RI price check?

dont have a pic now but no cracks rattles or anything on a 26 oz cnt reissue w around 250 swings on it...whats the goin rate on these?
  5. tlowe

LTT 09 Ressy Titan

09 Ressy titan 29oz with around 400-500 cuts on it i just got it and its too heavy for me.no cracks or spiderwebbing.slight rattle.open to most trades 26-27 oz asa or utrip doesnt matter... dont want a reebok or metal bat. lmk what ya got
  6. tlowe

DAVID17 is GTG

traded a glove for a bat with him..he shipped when he said he would and i got my bat fast! GTG bro here
  7. tlowe

spindler27 is gtg

good transaction i love my new bat thanks again
  8. tlowe

LTT/LTS 13" Roddy

Glove is still in like new shape with a little dirt on the white parts. Not fully broken in so you can break it in to your liking. Has a nice deep pocket. Cash price would be 105 shipped and trades I'm looking for Utrip sticks. Easton/Worth/Mikens.Can add some cash for certain bats. Used NR's...
  9. tlowe

LTS Rover Camo pants

looking to get 40 shipped for these... not worn much..way too big for me!! paypal [email protected] thanks
  10. tlowe

LTS RHT Roddy

looking to move a 12.75 rodriguez glove. Pretty much still new only used in a few games to try and break it in.Not fully broken in but it has a good pocket formed $100 shipped... lmk
  11. tlowe

LTB little league baseball bat

looking for something in the 31 inch range 22 -24 ounces i guess. LMk what you have and a price
  12. tlowe

Troy9 is gtg

got bat stickers from him... fast shipping
  13. tlowe

LTB full set of clubs

looking for a set of golf clubs...I dont know anything about golf i just played my first round the other day and i decided i liked it enough i want to play more! I'm on a budget so i cant spend a whole lot of money...Lmk what you have:D
  14. tlowe

LTT 26 oz OG + for Cnt +

Looking to trade a mint 26 oz og+ not a reissue! I bought it w less than 100 swings on it and havent swung it yet! My friends cnt+ cracked last night and i want one for when his is gone! Looking for 26 or 27's only LMK
  15. tlowe

geezer45 is GTG

fast payment on the bat! had someone ship the bat for me and they didnt get a confirmation number for me and he was cool with it...didnt give me too hard of a time! would deal with him again!:D
  16. tlowe

Sleak112 is GTG!

This was his first transaction on SBF and it went smooth as possible! He paid fast and had good communication with me! Would deal with him again!:D
  17. tlowe

LTB Lime Pants

Lime green accents or main color watever 32 or 34 waist length at least 34 lmk:cool:
  18. tlowe

jac187 is way gtg

we met locally and did the transaction...very gtg guy here good communication and bat was exactly as pictured! good guy here !
  19. tlowe

Donkey Kong is gtg

donkey kong paid me cash money in hand... very good guy do not hesitate to deal with this guy!
  20. tlowe

LTS Og Crush 27 oz

Lts Original Techfire crush 27oz. has some paint cracks(shown) but seems to be in the paint only LTS $90 shipped pics to follow SOLD