Search results

1. 1SLOW90GT

Faceoff

Yea, med should be good. I have a normal sized noggin, (unless I'm killing the ball the day, then it's HUGE) and I have the adult size. Also you should really like it. I do, after you wear it for a couple games, you won't notice you have it on. You don't have any of your vision blocked and you...
  2. 1SLOW90GT

Aplogizing to Pitchers

I only apologize when I get too close to the pitcher. I have never tried to hit a pitcher, and won't. I'll aim to the left or right about 3-4 feet, depending on which side is his glove hand...
  3. 1SLOW90GT

Too Strong top hand

after 3 or 4 swings, the guy in the truck finally got the hint.....lol
  4. 1SLOW90GT

GoPro head cam

it looks like you are running 83-84 mph with that thing on anyone give you crap about wearing that?
  5. 1SLOW90GT

What would you do? Keep swinging it or use it in bp only?

I've got a STOCK Miken Nrg 600 that I've had for 4 years. The bats probably got 3,500-4,000 swings on it. So, I played in a tournament a few weeks ago and the director had a compression tester there. I have always been curious if a well broken in STOCK bat would fail. So I asked him to check it...
  6. 1SLOW90GT

moving feet in box to align for bat's sweet spot

I move or adjust my feet when I see the ball going outside and I want to hit it oppo. It's the only way I can hit down the line. I don't move when I'm pulling the ball.
  7. 1SLOW90GT

Decided to stop by the cages before the gym..

Your swing looks way better in one the swings where your head never moved. Watch the video again, the balls that you would have popped up were the ones that you pulled your head away. I only noticed this because I do the same thing. I'm working on that myself.
  8. 1SLOW90GT

Another Swing Critique

Don't swing harder, this will only make your muscles tense and then you'll grip the bat too tight. Swing FAST, loosen your grip on the bat, as in, hold it like it's hot to the touch. Swing your hands as fast as you can, and all the way through the ball. I used to think because I'm a...
  9. 1SLOW90GT

Hall of fame classic this weekend

I'll be there, I try to go every year. I also go to the one at Disney.
  10. 1SLOW90GT

Evil BP session

NO way I'm pitching to you without a net, or two... lol