Search results

1. Lil E

Unlimited home run tourney - paso robles - april 18 & 19

They probably won't post one but as of last night there's 14 teams for Men's
  2. Lil E

Softball in Lemoore California and surrounding areas

I've heard they play ball on base but don't quote me on that... Hanford is nearby and I think they have a league there. Visalia & Tulare is another option for league play. Most tourneys are ASA/NSA in the area. You can find a tourney almost every weekend in Visalia/Tulare/Fresno. Hope this helps.
  3. Lil E

USSSA Toys 4 Tots BLD Palm Springs Dec 12-14

Email from Rulli: Please print this and pass out to your players.. Fields & Addresses... Big League Dreams 33-700 Date Palm dr Cathedral City , Ca 92234 Wrigley(wrig) Yankee (yank) Fenway (fenw) Des Moines (demo) Pawtucket (Paw) DeMuth Park 4365 E. Mesquite ave Palm...
  4. Lil E

Civic Center Park.
  5. Lil E

Des Moines. One of the outer (minor league) fields at BLD.
  6. Lil E

Gsl is back!!!!!! April 5-6 atascadero

Come out to Salinas and throw a few tourneys. 4 field (with fences) complex. Near Monterey/Santa Cruz if some people want a "getaway wkend"...just a thought... The town isn't as bad as some think..LoL. Don't really have much drama when it comes to softball out here..
  7. Lil E

Asa cash series march madness march 22-23 $500 first place

Add FBG/RUM to Men's. I'll have Bubba call you to confirm.
  8. Lil E

GSL Season Opener Jan 4-5 Santa Maria

I got warned A LOT on Saturday to the point that I started placing the bat down on the ground after a hit! LoL Wasnt my intention to bat flip but those umps dont know the difference between a "bat flip" vs "tossing the bat back after your swing"...
  9. Lil E

GSL Season Opener Jan 4-5 Santa Maria

How many D teams? Hopefully more than 4-6 teams.
  10. Lil E

Toys 4 Tots Palm Springs BLD Dec 13th-15th

MC Premier took 2nd. They lost to Lazor Beam/Space Jam (I think thats what they were called) It was a fun tourney as always..even after the clusterf*** in the E bracket on Saturday night.. Played with FatBoys and finished a ****ty 5-2..lost both games by walkoff..
  11. Lil E

5 min drive to/from BLD..
  12. Lil E

http://www.usssa.com/sports/Bracket.asp?Type=Winners&Tournament=939837 ^Open
  13. Lil E

http://www.usssa.com/sports/Bracket.asp?Type=Winners&Tournament=939838 ^D bracket
  14. Lil E

Not yet...
  15. Lil E

http://www.usssa.com/sports/Bracket.asp?Type=Winners&Tournament=939839 For E's they're using BLD, DeMuth, Freedom & Civic Center
  16. Lil E

You won't be the only one sandbagging..lol
  17. Lil E

Making the trip to play E.. :D :D
  18. Lil E

Knock Out Lupus Tournament

Bump..Lupus tourney is this weekend in Salinas..13 teams so far, looking for 2-3 more..
  19. Lil E

Knock Out Lupus Tournament

Ttt.......
  20. Lil E

USSSA Mid-Summer Classic - Paso Robles, CA

LMAO...I should be ranked Rec-, that's where I truly belong!