Search results

1. S

SBF FA Team October 5th?

Anyone want to play October 5th in Aberdeen? The week after FL Worlds, we can divide the costs. $20 a person, have some fun and meet some different players? We did this a couple of times in the past... it was always a lot of fun... in spite of the score. ;-)
  2. S

MD Team Looking for players for 2020

Family Mowing Old Line (used to be called Isagenix Old Line) is looking for players for 2020. We have existed for 9 or 10 years, gone to Worlds every year except the first year. Have won 3 Fall States, been top 10 in E States a couple of times, 2x 4th at E Nationals, this year runner up at E...
  3. S

1 Pitch in Dundalk Oct 29th

Anyone interested in playing? We have 10 guys, but we can take a couple of more. Get a chance to see some new guys and have fun!! (Dundalk is open fields... so there is a chance to swing away...) Cost is about $10 a person. $125/ amount of guys. Team is Isagenix Softball. And I guess if...
  4. S

MD - Looking for players

Isagenix is looking for a Pitcher, and IF's to play in 2015. We play Utrip E. Have played for the past 5 or so years. Last year we were 8 or so games over .500. This year we are way under .500. We hung through it for the year, but it is time to get better talent in place. We would like...
  5. S

Coke Classic in PA?

I remember the Coke Classic being held in PA... It started Friday Night and was a ton of fun... Is this still being held?
  6. S

Full Sub, shorts + hat deal

Give me feedback on this deal from Nightmare Graphics: 1 Full Sub Shirt 1 pocketed shorts with your embroidered logo on the left leg 1 Pacific hat with your embroidered logo on the front. 4-6 week turnaround. I included a pic of the shorts. Hats - most of the Pacific hats...
  7. S

Nightmare Graphics in MD

We just met with a rep today, took a long tour of their facility... it is HUGE. Company is Nightmare Graphics. Here is their website: http://www.nightmaregraphics.com/ They are offering full sub shirts for $35 without name, or $40 with name. But there is no upcharge on sizes, no art work...
  8. S

Any Tournaments in February 2014?

I know about the Freedom Sports Worlds at the end of January, and the Utrip National the week after... We did Utrip Nationals 2 years ago in Feb, and did Freedom Sports last year... What else is available? Looking for the 16th or 23rd in Feb. We will travel. We are E class. thanks!
  9. S

For Sale Z-2000 balanced 34/27

Bat has about 150 - 200 swings on it. Comes with receipt. The original grip has been removed, and replaced with a tape grip. Utrip 2013 stamp, ISA stamp, and NSA stamp $200 shipped. Thanks!
  10. S

Looking for bat bags

Hi Guys, Looking for bat bags. I want them to be sent out immediately upon payment... I do not need embroidery or anything custom work. Thanks!
  11. S

LTB Looking for bat bags

Any recommendations? I want them to be shipped out immediately upon payment. I don't need embroidery or any custom work.
  12. S

Non Profit (501 C)

Any of your teams hold non-profit status? You need to be registered as a 501C... Trying to look into information... Thanks!
  13. S

What tournaments and associations are playing in TN?

Down here for the Christmas vacation - and just wondering... What big E tournaments are played in the Knoxville, Gatlinburg area? I would love to get our team down here to play a big tournament!! The area is beautiful!
  14. S

Sports55 Gift Card deal

Hi Guys, Not a rep for Sports55 in any way. Just a thought to save you some money. For $45 you get a $50 gift card For $85 you get a $100 gift card For $120 you can get $150 gift card Each card includes postage gift card and special note Fine Print Maximum value of gift card $150 Only...
  15. S

D/E/C division solution?

Ok, the other thread is superb!! Yes, E/D/C etc, with shaved bats etc. What about an association that changes the award packages to benefit the higher class team? Example: E Class - Nothing. D Class - Cash Prize C Class - Bigger Cash Prize. In MD ISA typically runs these...
  16. S

price42786 is good to go

Had a small issue, but he worked hard to take care of it. Kudos!
  17. S

Looking to buy SCN12BH or SCN12

Hi Guys, Looking to buy either of these bats NIW with receipt for $100. If you have 2, I will buy both for $190. Thanks!
  18. S

Looking to buy a NIW Combat 26/27 oz w/ receipt

Anyone have one they want to sell? Any of the Combats slow pitch bats are fine.
  19. S

Looking to buy cleats/Turfs

Hi Guys, Looking to buy a pair of 9.0 cleats or turfs. I only have $20 to spend. (My $15 Eastons finally gave up the ghost last weekend.) Thanks!
  20. S

Looking to buy a NIW bat

Hi Guys, Ok, would like to buy a NIW bat. I want the receipt to be dated within the last month. I have used the Rip-It Reaper, and loved it. But any bat will work fine. I want pop/distance. Nothing under 27oz please. I know I can get a Freak 98 for about $150 from ****ssporting goods...