Search results

1. figuringitout

For Sale 27oz RED PORTENT - ASA

**SOLD** Got it used, put maybe 100 hits on it myself. Sounds like a shotgun. Returnable, No receipt. Light webbing, I tried to catch it in the pics but wasn't very successful. Endcap is tight. No issues just it doesn't get any love in my bag. Red knob cuff included. PP as gift or add fees...
  2. figuringitout

LTB Jersey Patches?

Hey everyone, we lost a local member of our softball community and want to show respects by adding a patch our jerseys. They are dri-fit jerseys. Looking for someone who can make or point me in the right direction. Nothing fancy, just a softball patch with a name in it. Potentially iron-on...
  3. figuringitout

For Sale 27oz - ASA TRIAD

Didn't clean it up much. Hits very well but I want to try something new. OG grip has been replaced, it will probably need to be re-done by next owner. No cracks or webbing but does have a slight rattle, noticeable . . . but I wouldn't think that an ump would hear it and toss it. returnable...
  4. figuringitout

For Sale 5 cheap Eastons (ASA & USSSA)

B3 & B3 STILL HERE $100 EACH. I am selling these for a friend, no trades, prices are shipped, gifted or add fees (check my feedback) I did not clean up the bats but can if needed. (1) Worth TITAN - not for sale, board rules (NIW, NR) (2) ASA - SP13B3, 27oz, returnable, no receipt. No...
  5. figuringitout

FU Question

what is the barrel length on it, in the 27oz weight is it balanced or endloaded? i have swung the J3 (dont like the smaller barrel or mild endload) and the Aftermath (loved the longer barrel and balanced feel). Is the FU a bat for me?
  6. figuringitout

For Sale 27oz J3A

**SOLD** returnable, with receipt date 3/7/12 from SBF. 600+ swings. OG grip removed and replaced with Easton VR grip, but only half way up from the knob (i swing overlap so i didnt grip the entire handle). It does have the typical J3 paint crack, about a 4 inch line with a section without...
  7. figuringitout

which combat for me?

Hey guys, always looking for a fun new bat. Currently swinging J3A and Flipper Aftermath. Which current Combat has what i am looking for? My leagues are ASA and all use 40/375 worth balls. I can swing either balanced or endload. If the endload is really prounounced then i drop an oz, down...
  8. figuringitout

my AFERMATH review

My gamer for this year was the 27oz J3A. got amazing results from it this year, best season of my life. I could not ever imagine putting it down, it felt unfair to swing. I bought a 27oz AM on a whim, complete impulse buy. I gave it some BP myself (45 swings maybe) and teammates (50 more...
  9. figuringitout

For Sale ** og asa catty **

**SOLD ** *pics added, price dropped* 2ND TIME 27oz, close to 1000 hits, not quite broken in yet. Bought NIW from board bro 2 years ago. No cracks or webbing. Not getting the swings it deserves and needs a new home. Some paint flaking and OG grip removed, older easton grip is on it now...
  10. figuringitout

question about crack in J3A

she cracked after i took a huge cut on an inside pitch, hit it off of the end of the bat. knew it right away too, felt awful and sounded bat. can try to get pics up later if necessary. i am going to hit it until it explodes or looses all pop, my question is, do i avoid hitting the ball...
  11. figuringitout

For Sale 27oz - WR - S1

**SOLD** OG grip, no webbing or cracks. Scratches from kitty litter field. 125-175 swings if that. i am the OG owner, bat is great just not my gamer and i need to raise some funds. looking for $110 shipped firm. thanks guys!
  12. figuringitout

LTB 26oz - asa - balanced- 1 piece

looking for one of the following Eastons SRV4 S2 SY98 NR's are Ok too. Friend likes balanced one piece bats. let me know what you have, looking for under $150 ish. thanks
  13. figuringitout

For Sale 27 oz. ST100

* sold *returnable x2 with receipt date NOV 2012. I took it out of the wrapper and did some softtoss inside a gym. maybe 35 softtoss hits total. OG grip. not playing NSA this year. i can upload pics tomorrow if need be, couple ball scuffs which i can wipe off. Only trade will be for a...
  14. figuringitout

league changed ball, need advice (ASA)

was expecting a 52/275 this year. Just got word from LD that we are using Worth Gray Dot .40/375 Right now i have an Easton S1. i was shopping for newer bats that we designed for the 52 cor balls. What are some good suggestions for the Gray dots?
  15. figuringitout

52/275

my league uses either 52/275 or 52/300 balls. I have an ST100 but am falling for the new ASA only bat hype. Would you rather have say a J3A, Flipper or new Easton ASA only over an ST100? Do the new ASA only out-perform UTRIP bats? I havent gotten a chance to swing my ST100 bc of weather and...
  16. figuringitout

narrowed down to 2, help.

picking up an ASA league this summer. have been looking at a couple Demarini's. My league will use either 52/275 or 52/300 balls. Basically have it done to either the Flipper or J3A. what is the concensus between these two? Two piece vs. one piece doesnt matter to me as i have swung both...
  17. figuringitout

For Trade 27oz SP13L1 for 27oz J3A

NIW -WR- looking for 27oz J3A or FLIPPER. $175 gifted but would prefer to trade first. RMA expires soon, dont think it will come into play. *sold*
  18. figuringitout

For Sale Lot of PHITEN gear

*PRICE DROP BUMP* (4) 22 inch necklaces (black and neon yellow have clasp connection, blue and pink have velcro) (2) Large Navy Power Sleeves (2) 7 inch black Bracelets. They didnt fit around my wrist though.. (1) Red Cleveland Indians rubber Bracelet. Large I have worn the...
  19. figuringitout

need glove advise

my bat IQ is great, gloves not so much. I have a generic glove now and i dont like it. i cannot spend alot of money on....well anything right now. But, as part of a holiday gift, my work gave me a $60 amazon gift card. Is there a glove out there at $60, or a little more (under $100) that...
  20. figuringitout

St100 question

Or i guess this could be about any of the newer Stealths. Do they develop the click/wobble that the older Stealths would (ie scn9, scn6)? thanks guys.