Search results

1. Carbone13

New line of batting gloves

Anyone know what compares to the older Premium gloves? My last pair is finally wearing out. I need to replace them soon, anyone know which ones are the closest to the old premiums? If there is nothing comparable, what's the next best solution if I drop the pinkies?
  2. Carbone13

WCSA | April 23rd | Men's Lower E, & E | Poway

The HR limits are crazy, even with Tattoos.
  3. Carbone13

For Trade Misc Items: Batting gloves, Cleats/turfs, Grips, Glove Bag, Softballs, and more

If you ever decide to abandon your pricing ban, the know cuffs interest me greatly.
  4. Carbone13

For Sale ALOT of GOOD grade->EXCELLENT grade pairs of SHORTS, BATTING GLOVES, PANTS for sale!

If those Reebok were 13's they'd have a new address.
  5. Carbone13

Superdraft rumor??

Sad that this great run ended. Hope all is well with him and his family. I have absolutely no multitasking skills, so I could never put one together, and I always respected how much effort this must have been. Always fun to play in and meet good people.
  6. Carbone13

For Sale Addias vigor 3 and 4's, new balance turfs and trails, mizuno, Nike turfs sz 13-14

Bummed about missing out on the adidas. Don't see the big boy stuff on here very often anymore.
  7. Carbone13

For Sale 9 pairs of Jordan's

Nice collection. Wish they were 13's.
  8. Carbone13

Plague Legends a log?

Mine has been around a while. I thought I'd killed it this wed. Turns out it was just a loud end cap shot with a zulu. I love it though, and I'll be sad when it passes. If I could hit like a man it would've been dead long ago.
  9. Carbone13

HR rule change for D in 2016

Most dudes want to swing dirty sticks and play D at most and not be challenged. Theres a reason every major player says they live for the competition. It's because they work at it and compete as high as they can go. If dudes played against equal talent, and not sandbagging, every division would...
  10. Carbone13

Plague Legends a log?

Thanks boys. I have a 28.5 ozer headed to the house. 130 because it's a big boy stick. Its a beautiful thing.
  11. Carbone13

Turkey Day Pickup Games | San Diego

The one turkey day i leave town... ****.
  12. Carbone13

Plague Legends a log?

Is this thing a log, or is it comparable to my xr-17 j mac Plagues? Haven't been on in a while bit need a new dual stamper for a random asa tourney call.
  13. Carbone13

2015 Whole Enchilada

Maybe next year.
  14. Carbone13

For Sale Batting gloves, knob cuffs, and 34 waist pants

I'll take the knob cuffs if the deal falls through.
  15. Carbone13

Mlb asg

Too busy for too much time in the interwebbies. My boys sport my floppy hat from the O's game once in a while.
  16. Carbone13

Mlb asg

Sup Chris?
  17. Carbone13

Mlb asg

Nothing has changed. Good to know.
  18. Carbone13

Mlb asg

Anyone been to one? What was the price tag? Just wondering.
  19. Carbone13

ASA Runner sliding into/through second baseman

Joncon has been playing for longer than most of us have been alive and he can still swing it and brings a lot of savvy to his team. Just putting it out there.
  20. Carbone13

G4- Averice vs Plague

Anyone have LP's for sale anymore? I'm looking for something new that hits like my J Mac Plague in 28.5.