Search results

1. spectech

Distal Bicep Surgery

Mine was a quick sharp pain and numbed my whole arm when it happened by the time I got to infield my arm was so swollen and knew something bad happened. My bicep was visibly higher in my arm MRI just proved it and they scheduled surgery right away. You have a small window to get fixed or tendon...
  2. spectech

Distal Bicep Surgery

Just a follow up it will be 5mo. post opp. in less then a week. I have been playing full time since the 4mo mark. "My doctor gave me then green light" In the beginning arm was real weak and was hard to hold onto bat and no strength catching ball in glove but every week is better and better. Just...
  3. spectech

Distal Bicep Surgery

Thank you for reply!! I'm now on week 3 my 1st Dr. visit was last week and he didn't want me in sling anymore and wanted me to let arm hang so gravity would straighten my arm. My Dr. seems pretty aggressive towards the rehab which I start PT this week and says he trusts his work so we will see...
  4. spectech

Distal Bicep Surgery

I'm 1 week post op from my Distal Bicep Surgery anybody on Here have this done? Curious on how long took to get back to swinging a bat again? I ruptured by bicep tendon in front of my elbow it was a complete tear I did this by playing left field ball was hit into gap and had my arm fully...