Search results

1. softballjunky_2

Any What is the proper way to handle this?

A routine play for who It is a routine effort play for who you. you say it Didn't look to be an intentional drop. thus it is not a routine play for that calibar of player. It is based on the team or players playing the game, what is routine for you may not be routine for someone eles. We have a...
  2. softballjunky_2

USSSA Weird play at home

Dont know where you call been calling baseball for over 21 years and everyone i call with from youth to Minor league have said this is not an appeal play unless the ball becomes dead. If the runner misses the base in baseball then returns to it he is safe, the ball is never dead. Usssa as...
  3. softballjunky_2

USSSA Weird play at home

Dont know what rule book you are reading BB rules this is a force play and the runner is out. The ball beat the runner to the bag becaucse he never touched the 1st. the only way it becomes and appeal play is if the runner advaces to the 2nd and the ball never made it to first base, due to...
  4. softballjunky_2

USSSA Weird play at home

Wow You hve two diffrent secenario's here. The later is, you must taggup on a fly ball, if the runner leaves early and does not retag, the defensive team has two options to make the out. Option 1 throw the ball while still live to second base for the out, it is not a live appeal play...
  5. softballjunky_2

USSSA USSSA Pitching Standards

That ump sucks ass If you have an ump calling it where it lands he sucks. In USSSA I can make a ball go 12-15ft and land right behind the plate. That ball will come down over the batters head and is not a strike. The umps that call where it lands will never give you a corner strike and...
  6. softballjunky_2

USSSA USSSA Pitching Standards

It has to rise 3 feet from release and must drop as well. just because it arcs 3 feet and stays on that plain does not make it a strike. it must go up and down that is an arc. and thier is no such call as deep, but the players understand what it means. I ump and pitch, I dont call deep but when...
  7. softballjunky_2

USSSA Runners tagging/scoring, then appealed

This is a timming play RULE 8. BASERUNNING Sec. 5. BASE RUNNERS ARE OUT under the following circumstances: EFFECT Sec. 5. S-T. These are appeal plays and the defensive team loses its right to make an appeal on any of these situations if the appeal is not made known before the next legal...
  8. softballjunky_2

USSSA ball 4, turn the bat around....

mine to It basically has to be so far outside that I had no choice but to call it a ball. I called a stike on a guy when the ball hit the plate. He swang the bat to throw it to the doug out after standing on the plat for a ball. After i call the strike I ended up throwing out of the game for...
  9. softballjunky_2

whats the name of the team. I will swing by and watch.

whats the name of the team. I will swing by and watch.
  10. softballjunky_2

yes i am playing with N.TX. Hype in "C" this year. Starting with them at BLD Saturday.

yes i am playing with N.TX. Hype in "C" this year. Starting with them at BLD Saturday.
  11. softballjunky_2

yes I am playing with Hype in "C" at BLD

yes I am playing with Hype in "C" at BLD
  12. softballjunky_2

to be honest no. I was suppose to play for them last weekend and then found out that it was a...

to be honest no. I was suppose to play for them last weekend and then found out that it was a team full of "D" players playing in "E". I am a umpire and can not take a chance on getting cought and suppended. As far as getting rosted it is because you made the comment that you had a bunch of "D"...
  13. softballjunky_2

Cash notes

If anyone has a houseing or commercial cash note they want to turn into cash money PM me. I can help you tourn it into cash