Search results

1. O

For Sale LTS a NIW 27oz 100H and a 28oz SCX3

Can someone explain to me the value of the date code. I'm assuming a certain number was known to be hotter than the others?
  2. O

freak 12 weighting?

what bats do you typically use in what weight?
  3. O

Freak12 USSSA

Yes but it doesn't help when you want a Freak12. They are not discounted here in the North. Or not in my part of the North.:frusty:
  4. O

Someone from Canada pm please!???

eh??? I'm north of the border also.
  5. O

Lefty or a Righty....who wins

Personal experience. Info I can use. There seems to be a more noticeable advantage to the left side. Thanks Al...pm to follow Funny this thread was beginning to make me feel like I was working my way into getting the worst parent award. Lets get something straight before we all forget the...
  6. O

LOL!!! That's definitely an option. I think eventually that will become reality to some extent because Mom and Dad both swing right. lol.
  7. O

Price Check NIW Flex and others

Thanks. This is all very helpful. I'm glad you mentioned something about NIW on the board thing.
  8. O

So my daughter just started playing Tball this summer. She just turned 6. She is a right hand throw but I have her swinging left. Is this a mistake? I believe at this age it really doesn't matter. She will swing whatever way I tell her to swing. But what is more beneficial in the future. Her...
  9. O

price check NIW Reap2

I need some help with price checks on ASA bats. We went utrip in my league and I have been saddled with ASA bats that I no longer use. I was going to keep some bats for fun but I'm getting old and fun has a different meaning. lol. I know I look like a rookie on this board but I assure you I...
  10. O

Price Check NIW Flex and others

I need some help with price checks on ASA bats. We went utrip in my league and I have been saddled with ASA bats that I no longer use. I was going to keep some bats for fun but I'm getting old and fun has a different meaning. lol. I know I look like a rookie on this board but I assure you I...
  11. O

Price Check NIW Rush98 and others

12. O

top 10 asa bats

They hit a ton when you can find the sweet spot. Unfortunately we went all utrip over here so I never got a chance to use it. Actually I guess I have a collection that will need a price check soon. :Cry::Cry:
  13. O

Demarini Mad Dawg

Any other thoughts on how the 'Mad' swings compares to any other bat? I'm not much of a Demarini guy but I have an opportunity to grab one for the wife who currently swings a Z.
  14. O

For Sale Black Ops Custom MODS HERE!!!! CHeck it out

What are your prices shipped to Canada? Ontario.
  15. O

For Sale Black Ops Alum Shelf

Do you ship to Canada? And how much?
  16. O

What do you think of boombah super pack bat pack?

I purchased a Boombah pack for a BP. Something smaller than my roller to have in the car. But the backpack is gigantic. It will satisfy holding anyone's needs aside from the bat *****s. The pack was too big so I gave it to the wife who was getting sick of her roller. Probably too big for her...
  17. O

Bp ball bag

I ordered a demarini duffel bag a few years ago because I liked the look. Used it for BP holding 80 balls. Kicked it around and it has held up without any issuses. I believe someone mentioned using their duffel bag on this thread and I will have to agree. My buddy has used cheap roller bags and...
  18. O

Lizard Skins Bat Grip

I would like to know also.
  19. O

New Bat Bags

Loud like a 4x4 with winters on. Not really a big deal. I've never had a problem with it.
  20. O

Mizuno Blackout Reviews

This is the best comparison I have heard. I swing the Z in a 27 but I find that light. I thought of trying the Z in a 28. Any balanced 27 is too light. But I would hate to get a bat that I can't swing cause it's too heavy. I'm starting to bend towards the 27oz.....