Search results

1. Ca$ino

Looking for fielding glove donations

About two years ago I asked for glove donations for the special education program I work with. Many people helped out and our program continues playing baseball/softball a few days a week. This time around, I am trying to help out a program in El Salvador. These kids already play but they...
  2. Ca$ino

LTB 32/22 cf6

Looking for my compadre's daughter
  3. Ca$ino

LTB 26oz white steel

Need a 26oz demanding white steel
  4. Ca$ino

Special Education Fielding Glove Donation

Hey guys, I work with special needs students at a high school. During their PE class, we play softball with them. We started with pumpkin balls but they keep getting destroyed and become useless. We recently switched to a new ball and we want to introduce fielding gloves and maybe teach them...
  5. Ca$ino

LTB 31/21 cf5

LMK Thanks
  6. Ca$ino

31/21 cf5

anyone have one for sale?
  7. Ca$ino

boombah website

I been trying to look at their selection of shoes for several months but whenever i go, their shoes section doesnt have any size or color options anymore. Is this happening to anyone else?
  8. Ca$ino

GTG SickSticks

Great communication, fast shipping, good packaging. would definitely deal with again
  9. Ca$ino

whats the turn around time right now

for some dye subs
  10. Ca$ino

looking for 31/21 composite for under $100

Been looking all over and kind find something but I also dont know what is good or not with FP. any help would be appreciated.
  11. Ca$ino

Price Check 2013 ASA 454 Legit 30oz

about 100 hits still clean what is the going rate for it
  12. Ca$ino

For Sale ASA Freak FX700 26oz Balanced

***SOLD*** Bought from a board member and never used in my hands. 100-200 hits. very clean. a few fine scratches $160obo gifted or add paypal fees
  13. Ca$ino

LTB LTB ASA Freak FX700 26oz

a teammate had his bat stolen last night after our game by the team we played. the rest of the team is chipping in to replace the bat for him if we cant resolve this issue (which im pretty positive wont be resolved) LMK if you have one for sale.
  14. Ca$ino

Halo or Rain Lite

looking for a 30/18 for a buddy's daughter. Which of these two bats is better? or is there a batter option (other brands ok) trying to keep it under $200
  15. Ca$ino

looking for a composite bat for 10 year old

Its for my friend's daughter. he wants to get her a 30/17 fp bat. she plays 10u and will play 12u next year. she does a lot of tournaments. 5'4" not sure on weight. What would be the best bat to get? prefer under $200 how good is the halo light? TIA
  16. Ca$ino

Need a pitcher and maybe a SS for tournament tomorrow july 3rd in Torrance, CA

LMK ASAP ASA first game at 10am 3/4 games guaranteed local tourney. nothing big. probably 10 teams
  17. Ca$ino

need a pitcher and SS for tournament in Torrance, CA july 3rd

Lmk asap Will be around $25 per player. First game at 10am
  18. Ca$ino

July 3rd Tournament in Torrance, CA

$285 per team 4 games guaranteed Wilson Park Let me know if interested. Im not running it. just trying to help the guy find more teams.
  19. Ca$ino

LTB Xbox 360

mine got the RROD last week. anyone has one in good condition for sale?
  20. Ca$ino

is it shin splints?

I sometimes get pain on both my shins that feel like they got shocked with each step i take. I looked up shin splints and i keep seeing it described as a dull ache and not a shocking pain like i get. so my question is, do i have shin splints or is something else possibly wrong?