Search results

1. ohiosoftball5

For Sale/Trade SCN8 flex 26oz for sale or new utrip stamp trade

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1301389
  2. ohiosoftball5

For Sale/Trade 26oz SCN8 for new Utrip

Looking to trade for 26 or 27oz new stamp Utrip. Looking to see what's out there. Ill add some $ if needed. Sale would be $130. Just b/c I'm looking to trade right now. http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy72/amarx21/F4BA1897-1176-44A7-BB14-98CA4C77B6B5-55528-00003F4C70D82C26.jpg...
  3. ohiosoftball5

New Easton question.

I currently swing a scn8 as my game bat for all sanctions (ASA, USSSA, WSL and GSL) because I like the feel and swing of it and its pretty nasty right now. My question is which balanced UTrip 13 model swings similar. Yes the flex is a synergy so one would assume the 13 syn. I'm just curious if...
  4. ohiosoftball5

LTB Mizuno Blackout 26.5

Looking to pick one up. Hits on it are ok as long as bat is still in good structure shape. Lmk what you have. Thx in advance.
  5. ohiosoftball5

For Sale Under Armour Dri Fits / PAS Pants

I have 2 UA black drifits..size XL..they are the sleevless ones $15 each both for $20. I have 2 pair of Penn Ave Pants 36-38's one pair is orange with thick navy stripe and the other is navy with white thin stripe and orange insert. Looking at $30 for the pants..both for $50.
  6. ohiosoftball5

For Sale/Trade NRG 25MAX...great shape

NRG 600 MAX...low hits, great shape, very minimal graphic wear trade for 26oz bal bats...sell for 120 as gift shipped NRG 500 is traded
  7. ohiosoftball5

GTG Jacman29 GTG

Jacman...good trade, bat as described. recivied bat very quick
  8. ohiosoftball5

For Trade 2 nrg mikens for worths.....

looking to trade 1 1+cash or both for some worth bats...lmk what you have nrg 600 25max nrg500 26max
  9. ohiosoftball5

GTG ejerome22 is g2g

recived bat in 2 days, good price, great bat as described....thx again for the NRG 600
  10. ohiosoftball5

GTG batdoc is g2g

got my bat today..good price, quick ship as described...thx again for the NRG500
  11. ohiosoftball5

NRG MAXLOAD Question..

how "max" is the maxload in these..i have one on the way and couldnt decide so i just got what i could.. some seem to say slightly over balanced (F+ish) some say very endloaded (superfreakish) do they very that much?? if youve swung one please chime in!! does it depend on if its a 26...
  12. ohiosoftball5

For Sale Extra Dri Fit team jerseys

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=12118004#post12118004
  13. ohiosoftball5

NRG 500 or 600..25,26oz max or bal

Looking for NRG's 5 and 600. I'd like 25 or 26 oz bats in bal or max...thx
  14. ohiosoftball5

For Sale authentic rawlings leather glove protection bag

authentic rawlings leateher glove protection bag glove bag is just as pictured...dont have the glove just the bag. bags come with primos and older pro preff models..on the bay $35 ive seen them sold for.. $20 shipped pp as gift
  15. ohiosoftball5

For Sale rawlings leather glove protection bag

authentic rawlings leateher glove protection bag glove bag is just as pictured...dont have the glove just the bag. bags come with primos and older pro preff models..on the bay $35 ive seen them sold for.. $15 shipped pp as gift
  16. ohiosoftball5

For Sale rawlings pro pref / primo glove bag

this probably doesnt go in this forum but i figured it was for gloves and would get the most looks..it really is a nice leather bag i just never use or used it. glove bag is just as pictured...dont have the glove just the bag. bags come with primos and older pro preff models..on the bay $35...
  17. ohiosoftball5

NRG 500 25 or 26oz

looking for an NRG 500..25 or 26 oz bal or max no matter...
  18. ohiosoftball5

Mike ASA ???

currently swinging a Freak LE and looking at getting a Miken for ASA that swings similar. Which is the best route. I swing 26oz..so im not sure on the 27 98's since there are no 26's...thx
  19. ohiosoftball5

For Trade 150 hit SRV3 w? recipt for 27oz Freak 98

I have a SRV3 150-200 swing with valid recipt from august I would consider trading for a freak 98..pics up later tonight, thx!
  20. ohiosoftball5

diamond ix3 batpack

looking to pick one up..lmk what you got, thx!