Search results

1. nextlevel

How does the OG Catty compare to one of the Z2000's?

I have been swinging an OG Catty since they came out and still have one in good shape but with a ton of swings on it. I had someone make a good price on a 2000 but dont know much about them. How do they compare? Thanks.
  2. nextlevel

SBF VA Jack Day the man the myth the legend

New home guys
  3. nextlevel

Wake up call

I have gone to the gym for years off and on but always something has come up and interrupted my routine and I stopped going. I don't mean I went for a month and quit I have had several stretches of 2-3 years where I went 5 days a week with only a handful of days missed. The reasons I quit are...
  4. nextlevel

You carolina boys see this?

1st Annual 64/70 Softball Sales/ Elite Demo Day. Saturday Jan. 21st, 2012 Catawba Meadows - Morganton, NC Starts 10am $5 entry fee $10 demo ticket $15 Homerun Derby $25 VIP ticket (entry, demo, & Homerun derby) Come out & hit new bats from Worth, Combat, Miken, Reebok, TPS & more...
  5. nextlevel

RI Catty

I have been swinging an 27 oz OG catty since they first came out and for me their best bats I have ever hit. So i was thinking about picking up one of the reissues and had a couple of questions on it. How do the balanced ones feel swing wise to the OG ones? same question for the endloaded...
  6. nextlevel

SBF VA Jack still doesn't exist

New home guys
  7. nextlevel

Anyone tried VPX Protein Rush?

I picked one up today at GNC to give it a try and was really surprised with the taste. I believe I may replace my Muscle Milk with it next time I buy.
  8. nextlevel

I don't do Christmas but I bought myself a present anyway

I have been unable to go to the gym for the last year because of a combination of work and home life which has really sucked. But as a present to myself I just payed my dues for the next 3 months :) so off to the gym.......soreness to follow I am sure.
  9. nextlevel

GTG LSX Freak

LSX Freak Is GTG guys great price and fast shipping on the bat. Would deal with again for sure.
  10. nextlevel

SBF VA Jack is a figment of our imagination Thread

New home for you guys
  11. nextlevel

boonebigdog is GTG

Great deal with him on a Techzilla fast communication and fast shipping.:D:D
  12. nextlevel

hootenisman is GTG

Great guy to deal with
  13. nextlevel

Looking for a 29 or 30 oz Techzilla

Buddy of mine busted his Techzilla on Saturday and is looking for another one. If you have one lmk.
  14. nextlevel

Nextlevels GTG LIST

LSX Freak boonebigdog hootenisman milkfisher andy-rockstar A-jpotter jbo911 msach1 Rynxprs D'sNuts #5, CP15 shep0607 X2 chappy KaoticShortstop stosh kingfro vikingextreme93 papabear66 packerfan04 cgarcia67 knight BatBoy42 Moranthegreat knooch21 (multiple deals Coach (multiple times)
  15. nextlevel

milkfisher is GTG

Great to deal with Hope you like the pants.
  16. nextlevel

andy-rockstar Is good to go

Fast payment guys don't hesitate to deal with.
  17. nextlevel

A-jpotter is GTG

Great to deal with. He said he would take the bat of my hands and the money was in my paypal within 5 minutes. You can't beat fast payment like that.
  18. nextlevel

5 pairs of pants for sale

These are all in good shape with no tears and very minimal if any at all staining. on them. I'm looking for $35 a pair for them. The Cubbies are Southlands 40x35, the Navy with Gold are Powers and their either 38 or 40 x 34 not sure on these they have been wore the most.The Navy/orange are...
  19. nextlevel

30 oz R&B PST

Bat is in good shape with no dents or taper dings and the graphics are in good shape. I'm looking for $190 delivered on it. No trades thanks trying to clear out some bats. Thanks.
  20. nextlevel

27 oz OG Gear FL

Bat is NOW and returnable but I don't have a receipt for it. I'm looking for $120 for it delivered. No trades trying to clear out some bats.