Search results

1. swish16

ASA Safety Bag

This was brought about from an ASA league but also wanted to get the input on the other sanctions USSSA,Freedom etc if anyone knows the rules off hand... From my understanding ASA rule in regards to the safety bag is that if there is a play being made at 1st base the fielder must use the white...
  2. swish16

Kankakee Illinois

Any board members gonna be here this weekend? i'll be up with Ironhorse Softball..
  3. swish16

For Sale/Trade Fastpitch Titan 34/26

Fastpitch titan 34/26 webbing no cracks returnable no papers 130 gifted and shipped OBO open to combat trades and og freak +'s and z's can add some cash for right deals
  4. swish16

For Sale/Trade Fastpitch Titan 34/26

Fastpitch titan 34/26 webbing no cracks returnable no papers 130 gifted and shipped OBO open to combat trades and og freak +'s and z's can add some cash for right deals
  5. swish16

FIRECRACKER TOURNAMENT Canton,Ohio

Saturday JULY 6. FIRECRACKER TOURNAMENT. Two ASA National bids Class D and E. Willig Fields, Canton. One day tournament, double elimination 3 game guarantee. $160 entry fee ($30 team registration fee if team not sanctioned). Paid bids and possible travel $$ if enough teams register...
  6. swish16

interesting......

conversate......
  7. swish16

thinning the herd...

I figured natural selection was the best way to decide who goes.... This is the one I'd bought in Seattle last year... was just starting to get hot was actually slightly disappointed in this one compared to the rest.. luckily I have a niw sitting at home to start working on..
  8. swish16

another one bites the dust

First for me never seen this.from a combat... lived a long.life at least
  9. swish16

NSA protest

What would be the correct way if possible to protest a game when and umpire states that the plate is a strike? It happened during our tournament yesterday pitch landed square in the middle.of the plate and run up our guy had it been called a ball the winning run walks home... this was a not a...
  10. swish16

Official combatant secret santa hint thread

Post all hints here :D
  11. swish16

Anyone?

any of you guys going to be in Columbus tomorrow for GSL E worlds?
  12. swish16

For Sale/Trade Og extended!!!! 26oz

26oz OG extended pics tell it all.. some webbing as pictured.. looking for 245 OBO Trades would be for a 27 EL or 26 Balanced ASA Z2000 for top choice.. but just make an offer worst thing i can do is say no...
  13. swish16

Price Check srv3

What would a minty 28oz srv3 helmer with the 2013 stamp be worth?
  14. swish16

For Sale/Trade OG Crush 26oz

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1214092 follow the link kids! sold sold sold sold
  15. swish16

For Sale/Trade 4 combats 1 mizuno

28oz-Spiked- no webbing that i can see SUPER CLEAN less than 100 swings $155TRADED 27oz FL-OG Anti Virus-Unknown number of hits doesn't seem broken in yet has a ton of wear from bag and field minimal webbing the wear on it is really deceiving-155 OBOTRADED 26oz-Spiked- Don't see any webbing on...
  16. swish16

For Sale/Trade 2013 mutant 455

2013 mutant 454 Looking to sell or trade a NR niw 26oz mutant 454 120...cash would be 165 gifted and shipped or add fees trades would be 26oz balanced asa z2000 or 28oz end loaded asa z2000 Sold sold sold sold
  17. swish16

Price Check niw mutant

How much would a niw 26oz nr mutant 454 utrip go for?
  18. swish16

utrip pure

Holy hell this thing is sick!
  19. swish16

curious....

Just wondering if there's anyone in the northern Ohio area that is working someplace that's hiring looking for a new job I'm in the Canton Ohio area willing to.commute an hr-1.5 HR for the right price also willing to relocate to the cbus cincy northern Kentucky area... figured it is worth a shot...
  20. swish16

Flipper

Keep an eye out... it will turn heads :D