Search results

1. LivingWaters

Old Bat New Balls

So, Ive been gone for a while but I am in a league again and find myself with no equipment. Its an ASA league and my favorite bat was my SCN9 back in the day. However, I'm not sure if the league is using the new 52/300 which I've got zero experience with. If they are using the 52s, do the old...
  2. LivingWaters

LTB SCN9 or similar

Looking to get a 26oz SCN9 or something from that era and of equal awesomeness. Thanks.
  3. LivingWaters

Charleston SC Area

Any leagues around here starting up soon? I'm stationed at the base and would like to get picked up/maybe put in my own team.
  4. LivingWaters

youtube video...whats it

whats the link for that video on youtube of like the hitting clinic thing that features an older guy who "used to hit it out" and they make him start doing it again by focusing on stride and ****? Little help here....too messed up to word it any better.
  5. LivingWaters

Miami FL, Apr 2 NEED TWO GUYS!

I need an outfielder and a third basemen for an ISA Mens E team april 2nd, that is this saturday. Message me on here or text me 8 4 3 - 6 1 7 1 2 6 7
  6. LivingWaters

Mills Pond Miami Florida ISA April 2nd

Need two guys to finish out a team. Anyone up for it? E division, could use a 3b and an outfielder.
  7. LivingWaters

My Non-PIAS Find of Last Year

I bought 10 Demarini Phenix for $50 a piece and sold them for close to $300 a pop. **** PIAS.
  8. LivingWaters

Still shots from my bp vid

I was looking at my bp vid on youtube and was curious how I looked mid swing and took a couple [print screen] snapshots. Quality sucks doing it that way, but whatever. I always tried to have good hip action and keep the bat head back. Any thoughts on these? Pics are from two different...
  9. LivingWaters

Congrats Auburn

Now go crush oregon. btw, **** you cam newton. You arrogant smiling piece of ****. Sit your stupidass down and stfu already.
  10. LivingWaters

Oregon Ducks....stfu

They don't deserve to be #1.
  11. LivingWaters

Sweet Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxmwIFgRRHc&feature=sub
  12. LivingWaters

NFL...I'm new.

I've never had a favorite NFL team and usually only watch the superbowl. I'm more NCAA. Which NFL team should I adopt?
  13. LivingWaters

GTG Livingwaters GTG List

Kru hitalot gonzosck23 jordanhill27 sm7301 flyballer
  14. LivingWaters

For Trade NOW Phenix 33/25

Took about 20 swings with it to see whatsup and decided to get rid of it instead of keeping it. I want to trade for balls, new or slightly used -- send me a pm.
  15. LivingWaters

For Sale NIW Phenix 34/26

Ended up having one more 34/26 Phenix. I sold all my other bats within 10 minutes and gave some good deals to some guys. Looking for at least $315 shipped on this one. No Trades sold
  16. LivingWaters

For Sale/Trade Phenix Super Sale

FIVE 34/26 NIW Phenix @ $280 Shipped EACH (SOLD) TWO 33/25 NIW Phenix @ $185 Shipped EACH (SOLD!!!) :D;):D:cool::eek::eek::) I am also open to trade offers. PM me. No ASA bats unless OG.
  17. LivingWaters

2010 Worth Titan NIW $180 Shipped

Non Resmundo, NIW 26 or 27oz. $180 Shipped.
  18. LivingWaters

Raven Riley Autographed Body Paint Shirt

Raven Riley covered herself in paint then pressed this shirt against her breast and threw it into the crowd. I caught it and had it signed by her. Any interest?
  19. LivingWaters

Garmin NUVI 360 & 350 GPS Systems

I have a Nuvi 360 and a 350 for trade, looking for a bat. LMK
  20. LivingWaters

Any Indiana Colts Fans?

I have a 2000-2001 cheerleader swimsuit calender. Jennifer is the girl on the front cover and she autographed it "Go Colts, Love Jennifer". Any interest in this thing?