Search results

1. ca3

Ltb lightly used 12.5-12.75.

haven’t been on here in a long time so hopefully I’m doing this right. Just looking for a decent glove that is broken in to play catch with my kid. Lmk what you have. Thank you.
  2. ca3

Gcp51 vs gge71vbk

getting ready to pull the trigger. Which has the better leather?
  3. ca3

For Sale Nike fuel band

Nike fuel band LTT/ LTS Nike fuel band that is in decent shape. Only issue is the button which needs to be pressed down with your fingernail. Comes w box and extra link. $50 shipped. Will trade towards a watch,ear buds, and new shoes.
  4. ca3

LTB Ltb or ltt oakley holbrook's

Like the title says looking for polorized lenses. I do have a pair of costa blackfin with 580g lenses. Please let me know what you have.
  5. ca3

LTB P90x

Like the title says looking for p90x w all charts and meal plans.
  6. ca3

LTB Nike fuel band

Would like to buy a medium Nike fuel band. Lmk what you have!!
  7. ca3

For Sale Ray bans $50

Great shape they come with the case.....
  8. ca3

For Sale Jerseys

Take the lot for 50......Pm with questions or offers please
  9. ca3

For Sale/Trade Costa Jose and ray bans

price drop!!!!!!Both of these are in like new shape still have the cases. I would like to trade for costa blackfins, please let me know what you have. Costas have the 400g lense 100 shipped Ray bans 60 shipped
  10. ca3

LTTF Dan Marino autos

Any out there???????
  11. ca3

For Trade Ray ban aviators for oakleys

As the title says, these are like new condition. Pm me for pics and interest.
  12. ca3

For Trade verizon charge and ray bans

i have these two items both are in great shape. I'm open to almost anything lmk what you have or for pics pm me.
  13. ca3

For Sale/Trade ray bans

These are lightly used, no scratches that I can see. 80 obo will trade for other shades open to all trade offfers. Please let me know if you need other pics.
  14. ca3

LTB costa del mar

can anyone get deals on these or have a like new pair?
  15. ca3

For Sale size 10 jordans clean

2 or 3 years old never wear them 1000% authentic. Very clean shoes I am just not into shoes anymore.. 160 shipped obo
  16. ca3

For Sale Great shape blue rush120

27 oz under 100 cuts 205 gifted tyd.. Will have pics later. My last softball bat
  17. ca3

For Trade 70bk

205 shipped I love this glove but don't really need it. No rips or tears, I will have pics up Tom. I would like to get a nice shape gcp51 and cash or some sort of trap rather have a mizuno. Mainly looking for cash in a deal considering I don't play that much anymore. Lmk what you have thanks...
  18. ca3

For Sale 3 worths package deal

All 3 sold 27 oz xl w a rattle since 10 cuts ... 150 cuts max 26 oz xl Asa under 100 cuts 27 oz resmondo 11 nr webbing good shape 350 for all 3
  19. ca3

Price Check Need help

I'm not a worth guy.. I have an Asa mayhem xl and a utrip, both bats have the new stamp. 27oz both returnable.. Less than 100 cuts on both. Help is appreciated just looking to move
  20. ca3

For Sale full uniforms and bats

45 bux for the red and white uniform and the white shirt http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq70/ca3ae/ca0ae422.jpg[/IMG] all shirts are xl and red pants are 36 waist and the others 38 1st - (red) roto rooter - shirt $25 and pants $35 2nd - white shirt $15 jerseys with my name $35...