Search results

1. bigmick10

Dunn Right Sports

Hey Guys, check out Dunn Rights' Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/dunnrightsports They have sponsored several teams this year and they are just getting started. I know a bunch of you guys coach kids teams or know people that do. If you are looking for deals on softball uniforms...
  2. bigmick10

Switch Hitting?

i have always dabbled from the left side so i had a little practice. However, after i tore my rotator cuff i had to turn around and bat lefty. so far so good, i don't have the same pop but i can hit all fields better from the left side. it takes work and i would suggest a lot of BP and trying...
  3. bigmick10

Stats

yeah it's free and you can keep the book and do a live game cast like ESPN so out of town family can see what the kids are doing...it's cool
  4. bigmick10

Stats

I know a lot of teams don't keep stats BUT if you do, you may dig this.... www.gamechanger.io Very cool website
  5. bigmick10

GTG Ramtough2725

Ramtough2725 is solid!! not only have we had smooth transactions, he's a good guy and a good ballplayer!! He is G2G for sure. I would do business and play ball with him anytime.
  6. bigmick10

Sports55 Jerseys

i picked up signature series pants on sale late in the season and they are the most comfortable pants i have ever worn (i think they were $50). we placed and order with them for like 20 jerseys and they turned it around in less than 4 weeks. Every thread you read there is good and bad...
  7. bigmick10

our mockups for next year....

Those uniforms are tight, you guys have sick stuff and back it up on the field to boot. we have also, had a good experience with S55 so far.
  8. bigmick10

orange County, CA

i have no idea about the lay of the land BUT is LA county a really far drive? i have been playing in GA for the last 3 years and it is really good Competition (even league ball) so i am just looking for good leagues
  9. bigmick10

orange County, CA

i would probably move east from the coast to keep cost down and buy a few extra bats (i may buy the extra bats either way)
  10. bigmick10

orange County, CA

what is USA softball? i see that alot? I prefer utrip BUT metal bats would actually be pretty cool
  11. bigmick10

orange County, CA

thanks, that is a ton of info. It is not a definite thing yet but i have to put my priorities in order. it is expensive to rent a house out there i bet?? i should look that up too
  12. bigmick10

orange County, CA

Hi, I may be moving out to the Newport Beach area and i was looking to see what type of leagues are prevalent out there. could anyone message me some local rec websites or league info. Thanks
  13. bigmick10

cold weather bats?

worth PST BUT i just bought a wood bat to try saturday
  14. bigmick10

Jersey Experience

i could have wrote "it's Jersey time" my bad
  15. bigmick10

Jersey Experience

g4g? IDK, lawyers have advised us not to have contact
  16. bigmick10

Jersey Experience

Hi Guys: I know everyone has had varying experiences with companies regarding uniforms. I just wanted to fill you in on our situation. Back in August we went to G4G to get jerseys (our mistake). For 3 months we were lied to and deceived regarding the status of their arrival. Unfortunately...
  17. bigmick10

Pants length question

Check out sports55 pants. they have 1 off sales for like $45 or 50. I wear a 34 jeans but 36 SB pants and i am 6'1"
  18. bigmick10

For Sale Vanadium & PST MAX

still available?
  19. bigmick10

For Trade NOW blue ASA PST 137 28oz

is the blue pst still available? how much? Thanks
  20. bigmick10

Who will admit to owning a

yes Reaper, that's my buddy. ink on his neck