Search results

1. 239 SEEDHITTER

For Sale OG Synergy, 28oz, second batch

Easton Synergy OG, second batch. may have 200 swings on it. Great shape. Very Very HOT. I only have used this for BP to get loose. I swing only 27, and 26 oz bats. So it's basically just been an icon in my bag for a long time. Asking $175, Bat is in the pic. and can provide more upon...
  2. 239 SEEDHITTER

For Sale 27oz Freak flat sticker

27oz Freak, second batch. Between 100 and 150 hits on it. In great shape. Selling for $150 [/IMG] Bat is in this picture, and can provide more upone request. Thanx
  3. 239 SEEDHITTER

looking for (2) 2011 Catalyst, 26, 27 oz

I'm looking for the new Catalyst both in 26 and 27 oz. If you have one i'm really interested and willing to deal. Let me know what your interested in, and see if we can close a deal for these bats. Prefer NIW thanx
  4. 239 SEEDHITTER

For Sale/Trade NIW Worth BJ Mayhem

Looking to trade for NIW 2011 Catalyst 26/27oz Bat is 26oz, fully returnable. or will sell for $150 prefer the Catalyst first let me know, Thanx
  5. 239 SEEDHITTER

For Sale RI Booger 26oz & BJ Fulk Mayhem NIW 26oz

I have a 26oz Booger approximately 75 swings. Returnable (no reciept) $175 Also a NIW BJ Fulk Mayhem 26oz for sale Returnable (no reciept) $200 will concider package deal thanx
  6. 239 SEEDHITTER

For Sale/Trade Combat Virus fp, 34/26 FS/FT

Combat Virus fp, 34/26 FS?????? this bat is brand new, never seen a ball. wrapper got pulled off when got stuck on some packaging material. I would also highly concider a NIW Easton Synergy 2 or like new condition plus cash. I would except bat offers of similar quality = Dan Smith...
  7. 239 SEEDHITTER

Outlaws#9 is Good to..............

Go! Very good commincation! Quick payment! Easy to deal with, deffinitely a Good To Go Baller! don't pass up dealing with him! thanx for dealing!
  8. 239 SEEDHITTER

New w/ tags Easton Skinz longsleeve

Skinz Loose fite Long Sleeve Navy XXL New, never worn, with tags still on $15 includes shipping thanx [/IMG]
  9. 239 SEEDHITTER

New Resmondo Elite BP warm up

Elite Resmondo Pull over New -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- $40 I have and XXXL Elite short sleeve pull over. Resmondo Softball Club Logo on the chest. [/IMG] [/IMG]
  10. 239 SEEDHITTER

2 for 1 travel

I have some free travel vouchures that I got with a promotion with my buisness. These are 2 person travel for the price of 1. I have 2 of the exact same offer, if anyone is interested you could either fly as a couple or use both and fly four people. There is no black out dates, and IS...
  11. 239 SEEDHITTER

Combat T's short sleeve

have white and grey shirts. With black and red letters, and blue and red letters. Small, Medium, L, XXL, XXXL $18 includes shipping! Will except paypal. Thanx [/IMG]
  12. 239 SEEDHITTER

Carbone 13 is VERY GTG

This is a GTG baller, very polite and a quick payment was sent. If your looking to hook someone up with a good deal, Look up Carbone 13, GTG
  13. 239 SEEDHITTER

HAMMERHEAD is a total........

GTG buy. he bought something from me, and paid extremely fast. Communicates well, and deserves some more good deals from other softball brotha's later,
  14. 239 SEEDHITTER

pamalone10 is G.T.G.

pamalone10 was a quick payer, good communication, and even paid a couple of bucks extra so he could get the shirt quicker. hook this guy up with more good deals. even though he's a braves fan. :eek: later,
  15. 239 SEEDHITTER

MartyMoose............

MartyMoose is good to go! Would recommend for a good deal anytime. Good communication, very easy to deal with, and paid with no problems later, Chris
  16. 239 SEEDHITTER

TonyMCev

Tony is Good To Go. quick payer good comunication and would recommmend for a good deal anytime. later, Chris