Search results

1. 1stbasefunky

GTG ALo4 is GTG!

Fantastic communication! MEGA-quick payment! Smooth Deal all around!
  2. 1stbasefunky

GTG 1stbasefunky is GTG

Enjoy!!!!!!
  3. 1stbasefunky

LTB first base mit RHT

I've got a well broken in (not by me) worth liberty. Game ready. White and Navy. PM me if you want pics and more info.
  4. 1stbasefunky

different material

New fabric is good news. Our Full's last year were hot as hell! They looked great but not very comfortable in August heat and humidity.
  5. 1stbasefunky

different material

Both Full dyes? Or is one a partial?
  6. 1stbasefunky

Pitcher gets blasted with shaved bat

1)Team is EXTREMELY well known for glasswork and their intent with them. 2)No one claiming the magically appearing bat made it fairly obvious. 3)If its nobodies bat, Wegs is now in possession and it being his park, he can do whatever he wants. 4)about time this Team and Director were...
  7. 1stbasefunky

Pitcher gets blasted with shaved bat

this team is EXTREMELY WELL KNOWN for swinging glass. This type of crap has been going on with them for years. Last year we had a guy on their team who had played with us before to finally tell this exact kid to "put that bat away" and get pretty pissed about it. THe kid who does this shoots...
  8. 1stbasefunky

Wsl Bash rumor

I knew immediately what team this was, who the director was, and was NOT SURPRISED at the outcome of the bat (if it's true). It is well known in the dayton area that this team swings dirty, talks about it, and shoots middle at any and every opportunity. Also no surprise that magically no one...
  9. 1stbasefunky

bash for cash

I was born in Coshocton, lived there til I was 2. Live in Cincy now. The bash is a good time!
  10. 1stbasefunky

please pray for board bro/softball injury

Damn George this is tough news man! I can relate to what your son is going through. I had a fractured skull and a slight brain bleed when I was younger. I was in the hospital for about a week and a half and came out with a clean bill of health. As a father I know what its like to watch...
  11. 1stbasefunky

Full custom shorts

Dang it stallings....this was my little secret! hahaha!
  12. 1stbasefunky

Should Mike Vick be playing in the NFL??

For someone who laid my son to rest this year, I take offense to that statement. That being said, if you really cared about those dogs (using your logic)...why dont you start breaking up pit bull fights. :rolleyes:
  13. 1stbasefunky

seems to me sir that you asked a question "should Mike Vick be playing in the NFL?" I dont even "like" Vick. But that wasnt the question you asked. That being said, you sir, are an *******.
  14. 1stbasefunky

I love my dog very much. He is definately a HUGE part of my family, and what Vick did was F'd up. By F'd up I mean BIGTIME. But he went to Jail....not "oh I got thrown in the drunk tank" jail either. He went to big-boy, pound you in the ass jail. After which he was given a second chance. For you...
  15. 1stbasefunky

WHy does the fact he made millions of dollars have anything to do with a second chance? Wether he made 5 bucks, or 5 million, the law says that crime gets you a second chance at some point.....let me break it down for you.... Be stupid= go to jail. be in jail= learn something get out...
  16. 1stbasefunky

Why do you get to decide this, sir? Are you a judge? Are you god?
  17. 1stbasefunky

Mike Vick commited a crime. Mike Vick was convicted of said crime. Mike Vick went to jail for said crime. Mike Vick served time for said crime. Mike Vick was released from jail and ordered to help dogs/people. Mike Vick helps Dogs/People. Mike Vick is good at football. Mike Vick is REALLY...
  18. 1stbasefunky

Xbox games. NCAA 11, Halo Reach

Just like the title says. Looking to buy one or both if price is right. Thanks!
  19. 1stbasefunky

So which one of you OH softball players..

I caught my Fiance watching the same ****! Noticed the Jersey and hat and pointed it out right away to her. It's definately "Auto Express", they are a "C" team outta Hamilton, Oh (near Cincy).
  20. 1stbasefunky

Elite Specials of the Week - Inside -

Im in as well......year 2 of ELITE for us!