Search results

1. M

For Sale/Trade 2013 anderson flexzilla 34/23

Price drop bump 130
  2. M

For Sale/Trade 2013 anderson flexzilla 34/23

used for only one game. was told we can no longer use fastpitch bats. ask 140 obo. willling to trade for a good asa slowpitch bat
  3. M

For Sale/Trade Flexzilla fp 34/23

Last price drop. Also willing to. Trade for other asa bats. Intreseted in fu dawg, matrix or other composite bat
  4. M

Price drop.
  5. M

Bat is in great condition looks brand new. Bought it to try it out was told that fastpitch bats are not allowed so it no use for me. Looking for 135 shipped gifted or add fees. Willing to trade for a j3. Any questions please ask. if i am off on the price please let me know
  6. M

GTG rickrock1 is gtg

Bought a bat from.him. Was shipped fast and in great shape
  7. M

Mojo beat the heat buy in

Do they have big sizes. If so I am down
  8. M

Flexzilla fp

thanks for the feedback i will probally just try and flip it on craigslist and get a slowpitch bat
  9. M

Flexzilla fp

Well guess I did'nt get such a good deal. Anybody know how it will do in slowpitch
  10. M

.40 .275 ball vs. Anderson's

We use that ball in our league. I have used a og rocketech, a og techzilla and a newer rocketech fastpitch bat. after flying out over and over with my composites. I tried these bats and hit much better solid line drives, and a few gappers. Over all the feel of when you make contact is much...
  11. M

Flexzilla fp

Couple of questions just picked this up for $136 it is 34/23 was that a good price? Also how will this perform in slow pitch. I have a 2008 rocketech that is outhitting my composites right now. That is why I picked this one up.
  12. M

why are the Anderson's so under valued?

Over the past few months i have picked up 3 different andersons for really cheap. i got a OG rocketech for 7 bucks at the swampmeet a OG techzilla for 20 bucks on the list both those bats were great but i sold them pretty fast because i thought that they could not compare to the composites. Just...
  13. M

Price check paint chipped svr6bh

anyone? just trying to figure out how much i should sell it for locally. it is returnable if that helps
  14. M

Price check paint chipped svr6bh

got this srv6bh bat in a local trade its 28oz besides the paint it is a good bat what do you guys think it is worth?
  15. M

asa pitcher needed so cal

where in socal. i may be interested
  16. M

LTB Some 27oz EASTON SYNERGY's

what part of cali do u live in? i have a srv4? but would like to do something local.
  17. M

any one play in Redlands? I am trying to get on a team next season

The name is a few good men. Manager just conformed that he is not keeping team together. so do you need any on Sundays?
  18. M

any one play in Redlands? I am trying to get on a team next season

I play on team Thursday nights in Redlands. Manager is not sure that he wants to keep the team going next season. this was my first season playing out here because i moved from LA county and I really don't know anyone out here. so if any one needs a player for next season let me know. I can...
  19. M

looking for commited playersn in so cal

do you still need players what part of socal are you out of? i am all the way in San Bernardino but an trying to get on some new teams
  20. M

Anyone trying to start a team????????

any updates on this? still wanting to play