Search results

1. 2

DTF#10 VGTG!

Do not hesitate to deal with him! thank you again!
  2. 2

LTTF LTT bats for roller bag

Im lookin to trade bats for a demarini black ops or a brand new elite roller bag please text with offers 209-658-9855 thanks also ill add $ if its the right deal.
  3. 2

LTB ltb bp balls

I'm looking for a few dozen BP balls but I would prefer local deals any guys in Cali have some hit me up thanks.
  4. 2

For Sale/Trade paintball sale!! everything must go..

i have a few things that i need sold or traded. i will listen to all offers just send a pm. heres what i have, 1 08 ego 1st owner has og case with it. and manuel. shoots like a dream 2 dye rotor hopper used 3 times 3 stiffi barrel kit with 4 backs in stiffi case used 1 time 4 dye c8 pants...
  5. 2

For Trade ltt paintball gun and nike air max

i have a brand new never worn pair of size 10 mike air max solas 09 blkwith some red. and the paintball gun is a red bob long marq 6 used 3 times no scratches at all,i have a pinokio hopper used 3 times and a full face jt helmet used 3 times and a 45/45 compressed tank im lookin to trade fro...
  6. 2

papajoe2879 is very gtg!

just bought a bat off him and he shipd fast and communicated very well. gtg bro here
  7. 2

mjf692004 is very gtg

we did a trade and he shipped fast and was very easy to deal with. very gtg guy!!
  8. 2

lts mini pit bike

im tryn to move this for a buddy of mine he just got it and took it outta the crate its never been started before its brand spankin new. i have pics on my cell if you want them pm me your cell number and ill send them. hes askin 500obo. if he has to ship it im sure hell ask a lil more but pm me...
  9. 2

LTB 5-7 liberty advance gloves

im lookin for a good deal on at least 5 nwt 13 inch hweb black and white lmk what you guys got thanks
  10. 2

serg is very gtg

just got the bat in shipd fast and great communication. i would deal with him again no prob!
  11. 2

lanericharda and bigkyle

are g2g!! got my worth loyalty sweater and tshirt looks great and shipd when said it was! thanks fellas
  12. 2

Tip8 is very g2g!!

he shipd very fast and very easy to deal with.. hope we can work more deals in the future. bat is in the exact shape he said it was in if not better! thanks again tip8.
  13. 2

LTB 09 og titan

only 26oz. id prefer niw or now but let me know what you got and well try to work out a deal im tryn to get one asap so lmk!
  14. 2

LTS psycho 28oz

my buddy wants me to move it for him its niw with return 28oz. no rec. he wants me to put 200 obo. only trades are 28.5 jh mut 120 blue/yellow niw only 26 or 27oz scn9 (for me) 26oz niw og titan
  15. 2

randp5 is VERY! g2g!

very good guy shiped right when he said he did gave info through out the deal and cool dude to talk to thanks bud. i hope we can get some more deals done!!
  16. 2

LTTF/asa mayhem

im lookin for a jh m798 or a og orange mayhem.. 26 or 27 .5 i have a niw og 27oz titan a 26oz returnable no rec 09 ressy titan with about 300 hits returnable with rec a 26oz anti virus a 09 helmer plus 27oz returnable and a scn8 26oz lmk guys!
  17. 2

ltt 27oz niw titan

its returnable no rec id like to get a 26 in same shape or a scn9 and can add some cash if its in good shape.
  18. 2

jaj23 is very very gtg!

he shipped the bat very fast!
  19. 2

ltt og mut 98

its 28oz returnable no rec. it has some big pieces of rattle in there its my buddys hed like to get a red and yellow jh mut 98 28.5 even if its a replacment or a blue and yellow jh mut120 28.5. lmk what you guys have thanks. and i can send pics just pm me for them
  20. 2

ltb jh mutant 120

hey guys my buddy wants me to find him a 28.5 niw only the blue and yellow thanks lmk