Search results

1. Shaw

Raiderfan81 is GTG!!

Great bat for a good deal... Thanks!
  2. Shaw

Combat Virus Johnny McGraw Player's Series (Pics)

30oz EL with OG Grip. The bat is returnable with a solid receipt and all tags that came on/with the bat as well. The bat has 200 swings in the cage and 50 swings on the field with very little wear and tear at all. The bat is just opening up, and looks new. This is the bat that Johnny McGraw...
  3. Shaw

DP#15 is G2G!!

Fast payment... Smooth transaction... Thanks bro!
  4. Shaw

OG_\PigKnuckle is G2G!!!

Nice bat, great deal. Thanks dude!
  5. Shaw

Selling a 28oz M75120

Bat is completely stock and has about 350 swings on it. This bat is completely broken in and ready to drop bombs. Bat is in good condition w/ no cracks, webbing, or waves. End cap has some wear from normal usage. $160 firm. PM me if you need any more info. [edit: this bat is returnable...
  6. Shaw

WTB 28-30oz tanks

I need a bat (or two) that will stand the test of time. I will strictly use the bat for BP, so just about anything will do. I have $50 in PP ready to spend. Who has some good junk that will last? LMK...
  7. Shaw

OG crush

28oz + OG crush or reissue... Who's got 'em? PM me.
  8. Shaw

spartyfaith is G2G!

Nice transaction. Sent money, item came very soon after. Thanks again bro! :cool:
  9. Shaw

$YAHTZEE$ is GTG!

Got a good deal on an M75 120. Shipped pretty quick, and bat is exactly as described. Thanks again.
  10. Shaw

Phatjedi is GTG!

Got a nice NOW RB500. Got a chance to hit it today, and it seems great! Thanks bro, hope to deal with you again...
  11. Shaw

WTB: Psycho SuperMax 28oz +

Who has them?? Looking to buy... nothing to trade...
  12. Shaw

FS: Brand New 30oz Freak 98 in wrapper.

Selling for $165 shipped. I just bought this bat, then signed up for a Utrip league. I want to get rid of one of my ASA bats and pick up something else. It's never been used and still in the wrapper. PM me if interested.