Search results

1. J

Been retired a while, need some help.

Good info fellas, appreciate it.
  2. J

Been retired a while, need some help.

Been out the game a few years and looking to get back in it, need some bat and glove help. 1.Bat- short barrel and endloaded, what do I look for, brand doesn’t matter to me. 2. Glove- used a liberty advance but don’t see them often, what’s the go to softball glove that similar, those Miken...
  3. J

For Sale Mostly heavy utrip

Man if that OG ressy legit was 28oz or super cheap I’d jump on it but those 30oz swing sooo heavy.. Good luck on the retirement buddy..
  4. J

LTB 28 or 30 2p Bats

yea you are my go to for those models, I'd love to get both of them :D
  5. J

LTB 28 or 30 2p Bats

My man, was hoping u still have some of those OG Legits lol..
  6. J

LTB 28 or 30 2p Bats

Let me know what you have, need an 28 or 30 Utrip. Would like to stay for a Worth or Miken but will look at all options. No price range just looking for the right bat an deal. Thanks
  7. J

LTB 28oz Bat, Cheap..

Rainforest??
  8. J

LTB 28oz Bat, Cheap..

More along the lines of $100 to $120 for the right bat.
  9. J

LTB 28oz Bat, Cheap..

Send me some pics, may work. Thanks
  10. J

LTB 28oz Bat, Cheap..

What kind,pics and price??
  11. J

LTB 28oz Bat, Cheap..

In the market for a 28oz bat, looking to stay on the cheap side and will look at all options. Utrip only.. Will decide in a few days on what offer works best. Thanks
  12. J

LTB Youth Combat Maxum MAXSL108 31-23

Anyone have last years models they don't use anymore in good shape? Would also look at the new ones if the price is right but he really liked the older models. Thanks 31-23 2 5/8 Barrel models only.
  13. J

For Sale Worth Connell and Miken Freak Black

1. 26oz Connell- NR bat, low amount of hit with normal ball, field and bag wear. $SOLD 2. 27oz Freak Black- Hit's unknown but bat is well used and is a gamer only, got it in a trade so don't have the history of the bat. $120obo https://www.flickr.com/photos/141446592@N08/shares/0PepXD...
  14. J

For Sale Miken Freak 30- Lime- 26oz

Lot's of interest but only trades, the Only trade would be for an Easton Ghost Youth Bat 31-23, I'm set on Softball bats just need to get my son a new bat.
  15. J

For Sale Miken Freak 30- Lime- 26oz

$SOLD A used 26oz Freak 30 that I picked up in trade, has low amount of hits and bat is very clean. It has the barcode and receipt dated on 7/13. No trades just need to sell at this time. https://www.flickr.com/photos/141446592@N08/shares/9azx4m...
  16. J

For Sale Nike Golf Shirts, Size Large

I have 4 Nike golf shirts to move, all size large. All have been worn 1 time or less, just never used them and now way too small for me. Navy,White,Black and Bright Blue and all have NP stitched into the right sleeve as shown .. Want to sell all at 1 time, will take $55 as a gift shipped...
  17. J

LTB New glove for a 13yr old, Need input.

That A2000 1786 Super Skin 11.5 the option I should go? It's on sale for $125 right now and it's gotta be pretty light.
  18. J

LTB New glove for a 13yr old, Need input.

Great info, I have owned and Insigina glove in the past and tells me what I needed to know. He really has his eyes set on a superskin wilson cause of how light they are but still not sold on paying that much for a glove yet. Thanks