Search results

1. J

Been retired a while, need some help.

Been out the game a few years and looking to get back in it, need some bat and glove help. 1.Bat- short barrel and endloaded, what do I look for, brand doesn’t matter to me. 2. Glove- used a liberty advance but don’t see them often, what’s the go to softball glove that similar, those Miken...
  2. J

LTB 28 or 30 2p Bats

Let me know what you have, need an 28 or 30 Utrip. Would like to stay for a Worth or Miken but will look at all options. No price range just looking for the right bat an deal. Thanks
  3. J

LTB 28oz Bat, Cheap..

In the market for a 28oz bat, looking to stay on the cheap side and will look at all options. Utrip only.. Will decide in a few days on what offer works best. Thanks
  4. J

LTB Youth Combat Maxum MAXSL108 31-23

Anyone have last years models they don't use anymore in good shape? Would also look at the new ones if the price is right but he really liked the older models. Thanks 31-23 2 5/8 Barrel models only.
  5. J

For Sale Worth Connell and Miken Freak Black

1. 26oz Connell- NR bat, low amount of hit with normal ball, field and bag wear. $SOLD 2. 27oz Freak Black- Hit's unknown but bat is well used and is a gamer only, got it in a trade so don't have the history of the bat. $120obo https://www.flickr.com/photos/141446592@N08/shares/0PepXD...
  6. J

For Sale Miken Freak 30- Lime- 26oz

$SOLD A used 26oz Freak 30 that I picked up in trade, has low amount of hits and bat is very clean. It has the barcode and receipt dated on 7/13. No trades just need to sell at this time. https://www.flickr.com/photos/141446592@N08/shares/9azx4m...
  7. J

For Sale Nike Golf Shirts, Size Large

I have 4 Nike golf shirts to move, all size large. All have been worn 1 time or less, just never used them and now way too small for me. Navy,White,Black and Bright Blue and all have NP stitched into the right sleeve as shown .. Want to sell all at 1 time, will take $55 as a gift shipped...
  8. J

LTB New glove for a 13yr old, Need input.

Don't know much about gloves so looking for some info and help in getting him a new glove. Looking for 11.25 or 11.5, he plays SS and 2B. Would like to spend $75 to $125, could maybe push $150 but rather not as he won't take care of it. I have found some options on the bay for the Buckler Nike...
  9. J

LTB Worth Legit Connell, All Red Model- SBL2BU 27 or 28oz

Have a buddy looking to get a super clean mode SBL2BU , 27 first but will look at 28oz also. He is willing to trade a Freak 30 that needs to be returned "receipt and paper work with it" plus some cash if need be on shape of the Connell.
  10. J

LTB New Wilson's Models, DP15 Teal,Black and Tan SS

Anyone have the hook up on these or just the Wilson site?
  11. J

LTB Worth Legits- Later Models sbl5ur and any others in that year. All Weights

If you have any legit's from that year, the Grey ressy,Hall or Yellow balanced please let me know. Thanks
  12. J

For Sale LL, SR and Select leagues bats for sale

1. Easton S1- SL14S110. SOLD 2. Combat Portent G3- PG3SL210. Size 29-19 Barrel 2 3/4 Used for Spring and Fall Season, around 200-400 cuts from 9/10/11 yr old kids. Normal wear and tear from fields and bags. $45 Sent as a gift. Can only be used in Sr league and Select/Travel Ball. 3. Easton...
  13. J

Price Check Combat Plague Team Edition 28.5

What's the going rate on these bats? I have a used one with 200 or so hits and another with 20 cuts.. Both 28.5
  14. J

For Sale 12.75 Rawlings PROS27TMO

12.75, Glove is near brand new, used a few times but still stiff. Looking to get $210OBO.. I'm not really sure what it's worth so if I'm off please let me know. Thanks
  15. J

2P Easton?? Sleeper??

Looking to get a new bat and want to get a 2p Easton, what is the one that's going for cheap and could be good after 10k hits haha.. But for real, been a while since I swung Easton so trying see what I should get. Thanks
  16. J

For Sale Worth TMNT Mutant 26oz

Picked this up in a a trade, no idea on the price so will start at $SOLD, must be sent as a gift or add the fees. Looks to be in good shape few paint areas but no rattle or major issues.
  17. J

Derby Boys question

So I picked up a Derby Boy off the bay a few weeks back and I must say I'm surprised how well it is performing, I bought the DBSP8- Yellow.. So my question would be this, is this a good model for this bat or are there others I should look at. Just trying to get more info on the Derby Boys...
  18. J

For Sale Worth Legit 220 Resmondo, 27oz

I have a 27oz Ressy legit, R/R. Bat has around 40 to 80 hits and has had a new lizard grip added, looking to get $200, sent as a gift. Any questions please let me know.
  19. J

My GTG Deals on SBF!!!!

My GTG List Break Down... 303 for 303 in GTG deals on both sides.. I've never had a bad deal on either side so let's keep it that way!!! People I have Bought from: 105 for 105 FOR GTG Deals!!! Reggie50 x2 wobbyy23 x3 wyatterp BEEJ SparksNVBaller fattymcgee dueces-wild x2 Sixes meat13...