Search results

1. H

Evil bp ball distance

Hitting wise I am not far off. Distance is good just have some soft tissue work before I try to play. Not in a hurry. Enjoying the proces as I didnt take much time to enjoy the work when I was younger
  2. H

Evil bp ball distance

I can see softball message boards havnt changed any lol. I am just looking for a baseline to judge my progress until I am healthy enough to actually play agian. If I am not happy with how well I can play I just wont play again simple as that. To be honest I am pretty happy just taking an hour to...
  3. H

Grip size

One layer of tape!!!
  4. H

Evil bp ball distance

As long as I stay motivated and healthy I dont see me not reaching that goal but I could be wrong.
  5. H

Evil bp ball distance

They are in the truck bed all day just trying to judge where I am at in the process of unretiring. Once I can consistently hit them 350 off the tee I will start to think about playing again.
  6. H

Evil bp ball distance

thanks
  7. H

Evil bp ball distance

Been a while what type of distance am I looking for out of evil bp on a 85 degree day off a tee I have no clue anymore Thanks Steve
  8. H

Need a Bp set up

Well about 60 balls off the tee tonight I can say without a doubt the end cap has no pop on the Adidas. Maybe next time I will try out the barrel. I was hitting evil bp but I have no idea how they fly. I made it through without pulling anything so I consider it a win
  9. H

Need a Bp set up

Will do
  10. H

Need a Bp set up

Steve thanks for the advice but I have tried to swing eastons and just have never been able to for some reason. Bobby lol that is the route I am leaning towards. I plan on playing senior ball if I can get my swing back to a point that I can live with.
  11. H

Need a Bp set up

lol not out yet just looking into it. As far as bp goes I want the bp bat to swing the same as my gamer lord knows I will need all the healp I can get
  12. H

Need a Bp set up

Been out of the game for about 7 years and looking to play again on a 50 and over team probably next year. I used to play First for Midsouth out of Indiana. I am looking for a endloaded bat that would swing similar to the old miken maxload recoils or pyshcos or something that swings like a...
  13. H

For Sale Mens polo ralph lauren hadley car jacket coat sz xxl

MENS POLO RALPH LAUREN HADLEY CAR JACKET BLUE COAT SZ XXL new with tags 7239904 vvvc $300 shipped
  14. H

For Sale Nike infamous force destroyer jacket size medium

New without tags. Never worn retailed for around $500. $220 shipped This is 100 percent authentic. I purchased it myself
  15. H

For Sale NWT Men's Wheelhouse Longsleeve Jacket $40 shipped

Nike 359725 Men's Wheelhouse Longsleeve Jacket Large in Black $40 Small in blue $40 Small in green $40
  16. H

For Sale/Trade NEW NIKE KYRIE IRVING Lebron Soldier VI

NEW Nike Air Hyperdunk Kyrie Irving PE Size 14 2013 599537 304. Bought at nike outlet back wall so box top is removed $180 shipped NEW! NIKE LEBRON ZOOM SOLDIER VI TB WOLF GREY BASKETBALL 525017 004 SIZE 14. Bought at nike outlet back wall so box top is removed $120 shipped
  17. H

For Sale Black total griffey max 99 NIB

yes outlet mall nike store whatever you would like to call it. Off to ebay thanks for the looks
  18. H

me to I would be wearing them lol
  19. H

mids I would say