Search results

1. WolfPack52

Winter Program?

Right now doing 4x2 but will be doing Cresseys HPH extension in a few weeks. The 4 days a week program.
  2. WolfPack52

Where have all the combatants gone?

My daughter loved it. She gets too excited running bases though. She doesn't like to stop at first.
  3. WolfPack52

Everything has to be purple. Lucky I found a purple belt.
  4. WolfPack52

I definitely disappeared for a few months. Don't really check this site often if I'm not playing. But my daughter just started playing lil sluggers and I got her a Teeball Combat Portant. She loves it but said it would be perfect if it was purple.
  5. WolfPack52

Right Armpit pain when benching or any chest exercise

Exactly where I had my pain before I tore my pec. Had the pain for a couple weeks before it tore.
  6. WolfPack52

Combat security issue

Same situation. Really wanted to be in the dlas program again but just couldn't do it this year.
  7. WolfPack52

Gym Douchbagery Vol. 2

If setup and performed like the instructional video I can see that. But his setup was in a way that restricted ROM and had the bands looped around giving a hell of a lot of assistance.
  8. WolfPack52

Gym Douchbagery Vol. 2

Yes but he had it set up with more bands and less range of motion.
  9. WolfPack52

Gym Douchbagery Vol. 2

I Sort of did. A guy ask me for a spot and he was doing what I would describe as band assisted bench presses on the rack. It looked like a real pain in the ass to set up. He had a decent amount of weight on it( 365 if I recall correctly). He failed the lift. So I asked him what the point of...
  10. WolfPack52

Gym Douchbagery Vol. 2

Im with you on this. In my gym there is little free room and those clowns take up alot of space. Take that crap to the cardio room.
  11. WolfPack52

Wife says take a yr off

My ex said the same thing.
  12. WolfPack52

Demarini Mercy ASA bat testing

Damn kid your beat lmao.
  13. WolfPack52

Demarini Mercy ASA bat testing

Is this what you ran home to do? Are you going to lose sleep over this? Just call Demarini tomorrow.
  14. WolfPack52

softball camp ha

Yeah in NJ we are in full swing already by April.
  15. WolfPack52

softball camp ha

Its at the end of fall ball. Nobody wants to play by that point of the year. It would probably do better as a spring training thing. Also 2 months and he hasnt confirmed his instructors? Wish him luck but hes fighting an uphill battle.
  16. WolfPack52

The Newest Derby Girl

Congrats. My daughter has been hitting off a tee since 2 1/2
  17. WolfPack52

Chronic injuries

Maybe doing 4the hours of exercise straight is not a good idea anymore.
  18. WolfPack52

DB 275 question

For me I hit the 52/300 balls better with the DB275 then the Db ASA. And by a considerable distance.
  19. WolfPack52

Db 275

I been swinging mine for weeks now.
  20. WolfPack52

OGAV vs AVRB

I would say AV for the 44 375. I woildnt recommend it for the 52 300.