Where have all the combatants gone?

WolfPack52

Addicted to Softballfans
I definitely disappeared for a few months. Don't really check this site often if I'm not playing. But my daughter just started playing lil sluggers and I got her a Teeball Combat Portant. She loves it but said it would be perfect if it was purple.

whogotz

dilligaf?
I definitely disappeared for a few months. Don't really check this site often if I'm not playing. But my daughter just started playing lil sluggers and I got her a Teeball Combat Portant. She loves it but said it would be perfect if it was purple.

great quote!

mswiat

Addicted to Softballfans

My oldest swings a purple virus fast pitch. 30/20. Last year she swung a blue lisa fernandez 28/18.
Practice (indoors!) starts tonight. Can't wait.

jmrrice

Addicted to Softballfans
I used to be a Combatant. I withdrew myself from the group once I stopped using combat and tried other manufacturers instead. The og Gear and BB gear were my favorite bats. I haven't swung too many of the newer ones so i can't talk too much about the performance. I did like my Pure, though. My brother and I are thinking of trying the US Aerial Assault. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint cuz I don't really like the looks of the other Combats I've seen lately.

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
then what is your goal here...i dont see a point in what you are doing

is there a legitimate beef with the combatants or are you just being trying to be a keyboard badass

I work in a federal prison and these guys are what we call door warriors! Tough behind the door, but as soon as it opens everything he said was a misunderstanding! Lol

alteredzx

Bazinga
I work in a federal prison and these guys are what we call door warriors! Tough behind the door, but as soon as it opens everything he said was a misunderstanding! Lol

Leavenworth BOP is locked down cause of riots. good times.

I worked in a county jail for 10 years now and loved door warriors. They were fun and then you just unlock the door and they dont budge

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
i am hoping to get good news and be picked up by the county sheriff's soon, will see plenty of that for the next 2-4 years

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
easton supplied bats and tattoos from what i gather...very nice. jusst need to get hired and picked up by a team. i hear the Riverside Sheriff team is the goodz

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
I wish there was a stronger softball comminity out here like other places. We have a prison team, but only play one tourney a year.

USP Hazelton and we usually end up playing USP Lewisburg in finals.

I have family from So Cal, irvine. When I head that way again I'll try and meet up for some BP!