Search results

1. J

Easton batbag?

I've seen a few players with a easton bag, black in color with orange lining on the inside. Which i cannot find on any website. Is there a name for this bag, and who sells it? help needed
  2. J

LTTF Syn100 or St100

Looking for one in 26 or 27oz. I have a 200 hit 2014 LV1 27.5 I'm looking to trade. I can text pic of bat if you like 313-544-0665
  3. J

Price Check NIW PST OC 28oz

Trying to see what these are worth now.
  4. J

LTB rush 120 any weight

I have a niw pst oc 28oz I'm willing to trade, or will pay cash. lmk
  5. J

For Sale Traxxis slash 4x4

I have a great condition RC here. I bought it for my son but when we realized that you would only get about 15min run time out of the battery, he was pissed. I then found out how much it cost to for a good battery. Anyway the rc has maybe been played with 6 or 7 times and he lost interst. I...
  6. J

For Sale 26.5 mutjh98

SOLD!!!!! FOR $210 This thing is as close to mint as possible. I would say less than 200 swings. I'm looking for $265 drop---$250---$240 ---$225 I can text pic, my # is 313-544-0665. LMK
  7. J

LTB rush120

want it to be in good shape 26-28oz. lmk
  8. J

Can someone explain to me

The advantages of a 12"barrel vs a 13.5"barrel? I seem to hit both of them well, but really prefer the 13.5 due to my favorite bat is the og cnt. But with the hype of the ST100 Helmer, why would that one be better than the regular stealth?
  9. J

Price Check OG mutant98's

I have a niw 26oz mutant98(black&yellow), and a less than 100 hit 26.5 JH mutant98(red&yellow). I would say it's minty. Need to know the value on these please.
  10. J

LTB SCN17, 17bh or 18

Looking to get thes bats with the new stamp on it. Can be used, but prefer a warranty return bat niw
  11. J

For Sale LHT Nokona SBM100K

SOLD!!!!!!!!. I have a excellent shape LHT 1st base mitt for sell. looking for $100 obo PM cell# for pics
  12. J

Majestic Bat bags

Has anyone seen these in person? Either the batpack or the roller. Im interested on the reviews of these bags. They are rather expensive, but want to know are they worth it?
  13. J

Prescription Glasses?

I'm looking for a pair that I could wear during softball, and basketball. I cant wear most oakley's because of the strength of the prescription. So point me in the right direction. Thanks
  14. J

For Trade niw 26oz scn18 retx2

Im really looking for the no errors dinger xl bag. but will look at other offers
  15. J

LTB no errors dinger xl

I have a niw 26oz scn18 retx2. I want it in like new a or close to new as possible. I can add cash or another bat to offer
  16. J

Am I missing something?

Whats up with all the flex's (scn3's) being sold all of a sudden. Makes me scared to buy one. Is there any info out there, that I haven't heard?
  17. J

GTG Blaker34

This man is GTG. We comunnicated nicely, and he did exactley what we discussed. Would def do another deal with him.
  18. J

LTB Niw og scn2

are there anymore out there? I need one in 26 or 27oz. LMK
  19. J

For Sale NIW 27oz Rush120

i'm looking for $340.----------$330 lmk
  20. J

For Sale 28oz scn7

i would say 300 swings. I dont play asa very much, bat is solid, no dents, or chips or anything wrong with it. I can text pics $260 SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!