Search results

1. JohnnyH

Thoughts on my auction draft....

They would have went for more had they been nominated sooner. QBs went for insanely high money. Live draft at a beach house with the liquor flowing played a role as well. I actually went 15-0 in this league last year. Loser wore a dress. Fun weekend. Broke my elbow in the outfield 2 days...
  2. JohnnyH

Thanks for the feedback. I will try and upgrade QB and rb for sure. Hopefully via the waiver wire
  3. JohnnyH

12 team. 1/2 PPR short bench league. 1 flex spot. $200 Auction 1. Marshawn $50 2. Randall Cobb $45 3. Calvin Johnson $49 4. AJ Green $40 5. Jordan Cameron $4 5. Cam Newton $2 6. Joique Bell $1 7. Gio bernard $1 8. James Starks $1 9. NYJ $1 10. Devonta freeman $2 11. Ertz $1 12...
  4. JohnnyH

Where are all my STX peeps at?

.727 by your avi? batting average?
  5. JohnnyH

What did you guys think of the new rules?
  6. JohnnyH

it did in some spots, mostly northwest side. I am leaning towards to jacking my truck up a bit after this round. I live right on the coast now.
  7. JohnnyH

Dealing with nerves on the field.

Maybe you could coach. It would give you time to think out your decisions and be an asset to your team.
  8. JohnnyH

9. JohnnyH

The Real Budfest

this happened to us last year at the stock bat. My pick-up D team beat the goons twice and we got the bumpski to C.
  10. JohnnyH

Dibs on Karl. We need some offensive help to beat TISports/Choppa/WinnebagoBallas
  11. JohnnyH

The Real Budfest

Not gonna make it this year. Crawfish Cookoff Friday and a wedding party in Louisiana Saturday. Good luck guys
  12. JohnnyH

Anybody need a 35+ player?
  13. JohnnyH

How did your teams ascend pass league night into tournament ball?

Take your lumps. Cut the dead weight. BP. Begin to prosper.
  14. JohnnyH

Any Foul ball for out ... tag up?

If it's close to that line you should catch it. Just my opinion though.
  15. JohnnyH

I am on the worst C team in the history C teams. We are 0-5 vs D teams. Although if we didn't have to spot runs we would be a respectable 2-3. Somebody pour me a shot.
  16. JohnnyH

Hey, a south texas thread! I have been in the gym trying to get the excess weight off. Down from 230# to 212 currently and making my pitching debut this weekend. I forgot how it felt to be in half way decent shape. Hopefully get down to about 200# and see if I can still run with y'all...
  17. JohnnyH

2015 South Texas Winter Worlds

18. JohnnyH

2015 South Texas Winter Worlds

I saw some pics from HSP. Safety is definitely not a priority with this group running the show.
  19. JohnnyH

For Sale Air Jordan Retro 3 new in the box $225

I'll give you $160.00. Paypal ready.