Search results

1. Sugar

ASA Playing shorthanded (but not really).

Perfect. That's what I was looking for. Thanks!
  2. Sugar

ASA Playing shorthanded (but not really).

Let me preface this by saying I was in no way involved in the game I'm about to explain. I was just watching. Simply looking for some clarification. Tournament this past weekend was a rare ASA sanctioned event here. A player was thrown of the game for asking why the other team was being allowed...
  3. Sugar

Royal blue microfiber shorts.

I need at least 12 pair. Having trouble tracking down a source that has or can get multiple sizes. I've searched and searched. (Not interested in the full dye poly shorts) If you can help me out, feel free to PM. Would like to know the inseam and see pictures. Thanks!
  4. Sugar

Realistic full dye design needed.

Looking for a realistic (see: not cartoon) moonshine themed full dye mock up. My shirt printer does artwork, but realistic designs are not his forte. I have ideas for what I want. Feel free to shoot me a price via PM and any past realistic designs you've done. PayPal ready. Thanks!
  5. Sugar

That Wax Sports 2016 Uniforms

PM sent. Thanks!
  6. Sugar

Simple logo needed.

PM sent, sentientdesigns. Thanks!
  7. Sugar

Simple logo needed.

I just need the Kansas City Royals KC flipped to a CK. Same font and layout, just reversed. If I knew how to use Corel Draw or anything, I'd just do it myself... but I don't.
  8. Sugar

Simple logo needed.

I have a simple request for a logo. Post here or PM me with your price. Paypal ready. Thanks in advance.
  9. Sugar

Sunday morning rant.

I wasn't offended; I know I talk a lot. No worries, bro. I'm sure we'll see y'all around again. Heal up and get back out there.
  10. Sugar

Sunday morning rant.

I understand that things happen fast, especially when you're involved, but that's definitely not the case. You touched the ball with your glove prior to the collision. You were not standing still when he ran into you. Like I said, man, I get it... it was an ugly play. But he didn't plow you...
  11. Sugar

Sunday morning rant.

And if he would have caught the ball, it wouldn't have been an issue. He would have the 3rd out in hand, behind where the runner was running, inning over. He wasn't out there to play Frogger and he had no idea the guy was going to miss the ball. He was doing what he was supposed to be doing, in...
  12. Sugar

Sunday morning rant.

I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just letting you know what happened. 2 guys collided. If it's the runner's fault, fine. The umpire called him out. Good call, we have no issues.
  13. Sugar

Sunday morning rant.

No, I'm not... that's the thing. I'm not justifying anything. I'm telling you that the 2B missed the ball, THEN stepped into the runner's path trying to recover the ball on the ground and that's when he got hit. It's that simple. The 2B was originally behind the path, then stepped into it. The...
  14. Sugar

Sunday morning rant.

I never said he delayed. That's your interpretation of my saying 'he allowed him to make a play on the ball'. He's a big guy and not a speedy guy by any means. When he gets going, it's hard to stop and/or change direction. He wasn't to the bag when the the OP missed the ball. Also, I wasn't...
  15. Sugar

Sunday morning rant.

He got called out and he was fine with it. The contact was not even intentional, let alone malicious. I'm not saying he should have ran into the guy. Anyone's opinion of 'kosher' or not is lost on me. I'm just properly explaining what happened, nothing more. Facts only.
  16. Sugar

Sunday morning rant.

:noidea: It was a large man running hard from 1st to 2nd (with 2 outs like he should be) on an infield fly ball. The 2B made a play on the ball, missed and took at least one step forward to try to pick it up. The 2B was about 6 feet from 2nd base, in the runner's path. A collision happened...
  17. Sugar

Sunday morning rant.

First of all, nobody on the team was drunk. I pitched against you the whole game, and I do talk a lot, but I don't drink at all. Secondly, infield fly was never called. Furthermore, your description is highly inaccurate. There was 2 outs. You made an attempt on the ball, missed it off your...
  18. Sugar

Pacific Headwear TEAM Fall Orders

Interested in the PRO L.I.D. P-TEC D Series and the PRO L.I.D. Trucker Mesh, you guys do those?
  19. Sugar

ASA Lights Go Out, We Take a Loss

It must be a local rule... if anything. It's a stupid rule, if it actually even exists. Next time you win the toss, tell your team to pack up and head home. They'll have to assume you will win with last ups.