Search results

1. C

LTB Oakley Radar Paths

Need a pair. Lost mine in the river. Looking for matte black or gloss black. Paypal ready.
  2. C

LTB Oakley Radar Path Lenses or complete glasses

Looking to buy some. Mine are pretty scratched up. Shoot me a message.
  3. C

LTB 26oz Freak +

Looking for a 26oz freak plus with a valid receipt. Don't care about the condition of the bat but must have a receipt. Hit me up asap. Need for April 9th tourney.
  4. C

GTG Waggs is GTG!!!!!!!!!!!

Did a trade with this board bro and everything went smooth. Fast shipping and definitely a man of his word. Thanks for everything bro.
  5. C

GTG Cruzizme is GTG as always!!!!!!!!

Hooked me up when I really needed it. Have done countless deals with this dude and he always comes through. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy. He's definitely good to go!
  6. C

For Sale 26oz OG M75120

Made in usa. Returnable with receipt. Some webbing, slight rattle, still real good shape. Unknown # of hits but if I had to guess about 400-500. $170 takes it. Pm me for pics. Softballmadness has first dibs as we are currently working a deal together. Just waiting for pm from him.
  7. C

GTG Rawlsy32 is GTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fast shipping and great communication! Sold me a bat at a helluva price and was a man of his word. Don't hesitate to deal with Rawls, he's definitely good to go!
  8. C

GTG BanjoDan is GTG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gave me a great deal on some items and he shipped quickly. Items came as described. Do not hesitate to deal with this board bro. He is definitely good to go.
  9. C

Buyer Beware Middles open22

Made a deal with him where he wanted to send me a money order and so I sent bat same time he sent money order. It never came through. Ended up waiting about a month or 2 before him actually making the deal right. I will NEVER deal with him again as he also has bad feedback under another...
  10. C

27oz Maxload MV-3

Niw nr or used with receipt. Pm me what u got with a price.
  11. C

GTG Grinder is GTG!!!!!!!!!!!

Traded bats with him and everything went smooth. He shipped first and had great communication. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy. He is definitely good to go.
  12. C

GTG gtrider is gtg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought a bat from me and paid quickly. He let me know when he received it also. Great guy to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
  13. C

For Trade LTT OG JH MUT120 for 26oz Psycho

Bat traded. I have a real clean Jeff Hall Mutant (blue and yellow). 27.5oz returnable, no receipt. Looking to trade for a 26oz Psycho, balanced or maxload, returnable, non returnable. I'm pretty open. This bat is still shiny. Don't know # of hits, but if I had to guess, I'd say less than 200...
  14. C

For Sale/Trade 27.5oz OG JH Mutant

Bats been Traded MUTJH1 Returnable, no receipt. New pebble grip, removed the bulky one. Not sure # of cuts but was used by a coed team for about 5 months. No webbing, very very slight rattle. In real good shape. A lil chipping below the collar. Still shiny. Send me your email or cell # for...
  15. C

For Sale OG White Steel 26oz - $80

SOLD I believe it is an og. It's a blem, no return. Have pics, can send through phone or email. $80 money order shipped priority the day you buy OBO. Hit me up. Not sure on Demarini prices so please don't bash.
  16. C

For Sale 2 Knobcuffs $4

Sold-That was quick I have 2 knobcuffs, used. Still in good shape. 1 orange and 1 black. $4 for both shipped usps 1st class or $3 as a gift. Just want to enter the secret forum.
  17. C

Buyer Beware Worthboy123 = Fake Oakleys

Sold me 2 pairs of Oakley Flak Jackets for $120. Since he was a noob, he shipped first. When I received the package, there was only one pair in the envelope; we agreed on 2. And to top it off, they're fakes. I'm sending them back to him. He did ship first but item was not as described. Do not...
  18. C

For Sale '09-'11 Dodge Ram Rear View Mirrors

Power heated mirrors. All black oem. Good shape, just replaced with chrome ones. $100 delivered.
  19. C

GTG infieldsingle is GTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought some glasses off him and they looked great. Shipped fast. Def gtg!
  20. C

GTG Ruffneck29 is GTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought some Oakleys off me and paid quickly. Communication was great and I'd definitely deal with him again.