Search results

1. jbandtimtom

Any pitchers tried Unequal Technologies for shin guards?

I looked these up when I saw they were doing the flak jackets for Romo last year and Michael Vick this year. Everything looks pretty cool on their website (as you would expect), but I can't find many real life reviews.
  2. jbandtimtom

My new customs!!!

Just got these in the mail yesterday! One for me, and one for the wife. Thanks to smarkley for the help with the order. Already got a coat of conditioner on them and can't wait to get them broken in!!
  3. jbandtimtom

Is there a Vinci rep for TX?

Looking to get a custom vinci if I can't find a good deal on a used one.
  4. jbandtimtom

Michael Young drama

Anyone else see Young as a whiny ***** in all of this? First he says he will DH, then he says he won't and wants to be traded, the Rangers acknowledge that and will try to trade him, and now the Rangers are manipulating him? :confused: Hey Mike, get over it. The only thing the Rangers did...
  5. jbandtimtom

GTG Alteredzx, jbird11 and ripitsick6...ALL GTG!!!

Got Super Secret Santa gifts from all 3 guys. All did more than they had. Thanks guys.
  6. jbandtimtom

Team WLC- Vol. II

I think it's time to put one of these together again for 2011. A couple possible tourneys- BJ Fulk Shootout on April 2nd, or LoneStar North Texas NIT on May 14th. As always, WLC Members get first dibs.
  7. jbandtimtom

Vick Trade?

I got offered Peyton Hillis and Brandon Lloyd for Vick and Reggie Wayne. I have Orton as a backup QB and I need a RB. IMO, this is the best time to trade Vick. Opinions?
  8. jbandtimtom

F Jones or Peyton Hillis?

I know Felix never gets enough touches, and the Cowboys always say they will get him more....but never seem to. Hillis is playing @ KC, but there are rumblings that he will be getting the bulk of the goal line carries and splitting time 50/50 with Harrison. Should I gamble and put Felix...
  9. jbandtimtom

GTG hunter21 is GTG

Quick pay, good communication. Would deal again.
  10. jbandtimtom

GTG to44 is GTG!

Bat was as he described. GTG bro here.
  11. jbandtimtom

For Sale 2010 Toxic 28oz

28oz 2010 Toxic, returnable no receipt and about 200 swings on it. No webs or rattles yet, but does have some paint chips. OG grip has been taken off and replaced with tape. Looking to sell for $160...will consider Utrip Worth or Miken trades, please be endloaded and 27 or 28oz only (28.5 is...
  12. jbandtimtom

GTG bifhume76 is GTG!

bighume76 is GTG! Fast payment, good communication.
  13. jbandtimtom

For Sale Worth Toxic glove...used only twice!!

**SOLD**This glove is 13", used only twice to play catch...never in a game. Just never seemed to fit my hand right. Absolutely nothing wrong. Still clean. Looking for $80 shipped.
  14. jbandtimtom

GTG BOLEMISS is GTG!!

Great bat and a great deal. Fast shipping, good communication. Would deal again.
  15. jbandtimtom

GTG bobbyg1984 is GTG!!!

Good local deal with him. Good communication...would deal again.
  16. jbandtimtom

GTG Maris9 is GTG!!

Quick shipping, bat was in excellent shape. Good communiction. Would deal again.
  17. jbandtimtom

TX Orange/black/white big boy pants

Looking for 42 or 44 waist. Would prefer white or black base with TX orange stripe. Just trying to get out cheaper than buying a new pair.
  18. jbandtimtom

GTG mikewohlwend is GTG again!!

Fast shipping...good communication. Mike it GTG!!!
  19. jbandtimtom

GTG tha riddla is GTG!!

GTG local trade! Bat was in excellent shape. Good communication...would definitely deal again!
  20. jbandtimtom

GTG Big150man is GTG....again!

Yet again...quick shipping, bat was in great shape. Will deal again...probably soon.