Search results

1. R

Whats up buddy? Man am i ready to play some ball been able to hit a little but been stuck in...

Whats up buddy? Man am i ready to play some ball been able to hit a little but been stuck in school for the most part. How is everything at home and who you playing with this year? Hope everything is going well talk to you soon Ryan
  2. R

Will you send today if i get you a certified check out and give you the tracking number from Ups...

Will you send today if i get you a certified check out and give you the tracking number from Ups all i need is your info.
  3. R

You still got those frenzys just got paid can have a certified check in the mail tomorrow...

You still got those frenzys just got paid can have a certified check in the mail tomorrow? Bought a Hd from someone in the sports 55 area a couple weeks ago.
  4. R

Wake Up!!! Wake Up!!!!! its 10 o'clock

Wake Up!!! Wake Up!!!!! its 10 o'clock
  5. R

did you play in winfall this weekend, if so how did that go? Who ended up winning it? You wanna...

did you play in winfall this weekend, if so how did that go? Who ended up winning it? You wanna get rid of that resmondo in the wrapper?
  6. R

I have not been eatin up by a ball like that in a long time lol.I know i wish it would have hit...

I have not been eatin up by a ball like that in a long time lol.I know i wish it would have hit me in the shins then atleast i would not have felt it this morning. Yeah it sucks playing you guys but in NIT's and big ones i will not hold it against ya even if i am on the hill just hit it a little...
  7. R

Good games yesterday tell Karl thanks for the bruise on the top of my foot lol. Yaw got some bad...

Good games yesterday tell Karl thanks for the bruise on the top of my foot lol. Yaw got some bad weather out yaws way today stay dry talk to you later
  8. R

He is a really good pitcher, i wanted him to help out on a back yard tourney, where is he from...

He is a really good pitcher, i wanted him to help out on a back yard tourney, where is he from and why arent you guys playing in the dudley great tourney.
  9. R

He is a really good pitcher, i wanted him to help out on a back yard tourney, where is he from...

He is a really good pitcher, i wanted him to help out on a back yard tourney, where is he from and why arent you guys playing in the dudley great tourney.
  10. R

Whats up how did you guys finish last weekend at Petersburg

Whats up how did you guys finish last weekend at Petersburg
  11. R

LTT 26.5 JH MUTANT 120 x2

Bump Bump for a good guy:)
  12. R

Yeah we are playing as Ponchos players and we only picked up Cam, Rick and Butch the rest our...

Yeah we are playing as Ponchos players and we only picked up Cam, Rick and Butch the rest our 4uguys we should be ok. Have you heard anyhting about playing this weekend.
  13. R

Yeah we are playing as Ponchos players and we only picked up Cam, Rick and Butch the rest our...

Yeah we are playing as Ponchos players and we only picked up Cam, Rick and Butch the rest our 4uguys we should be ok. Have you heard anyhting about playing this weekend.
  14. R

What up man yeah i want to get up and hit somewhere and hit tommorow night for some real feild...

What up man yeah i want to get up and hit somewhere and hit tommorow night for some real feild bp. I need to get in the habit of hitting it down lol, especially after this weekend hit a couple for outs oops.
  15. R

What is your schedule like for tommorow night? I was either going to go down to Carolina and hit...

What is your schedule like for tommorow night? I was either going to go down to Carolina and hit or hit somewhere around here give me a shout
  16. R

Yaw playing this weekend i saw were you guys might get in. I tell ya what it is going to be a...

Yaw playing this weekend i saw were you guys might get in. I tell ya what it is going to be a good tourney i am looking forward to playing on some real feilds instead of these cracker jack boxes lol. You want to hit outside tommorow night if so give me a ring Later Ryan
  17. R

Whats up did you figure out when you guys are leaving? If you get down there tonight give me a...

Whats up did you figure out when you guys are leaving? If you get down there tonight give me a call, and what arte going to do next weekend.
  18. R

I cant beleive you guys are not going to the Final Four that is like the Daytona of Softball...

I cant beleive you guys are not going to the Final Four that is like the Daytona of Softball, Good Luck in South Carolina i know another guy that could really help you with a big stick in the line up, Him and Brackett are good players they both work xtremely hard on their games.
  19. R

If yaw dont play tommorow what are you and Brandon going to do? Might try to take a few hacks...

If yaw dont play tommorow what are you and Brandon going to do? Might try to take a few hacks indoor give me a call..
  20. R

Thats definitley the way it should be its a bummer, why not throw it all together, why make a...

Thats definitley the way it should be its a bummer, why not throw it all together, why make a back up tourney in the first place. Just start the tourney on Friday night. Get up with me before yaw go down so i can get up with ya when i get down we are staying at that hotel right off the exit.