Search results

1. Wayne_Static

GTG Cazzierock does rock

awesome guy to deal with and great communication... A+++
  2. Wayne_Static

hey i did a deal on here and i would like to leave feedback for a member... how the hell do i do...

hey i did a deal on here and i would like to leave feedback for a member... how the hell do i do that haha...
  3. Wayne_Static

For Sale/Trade miken 180 balanced 28oz

Hey bat was sent out ups... Should have it by Friday I'm told
  4. Wayne_Static

For Sale/Trade miken 180 balanced 28oz

Would u be looking to do a 2 for 1 trade? Got asa ultra and 2012 asa mayhem? (Ultra 0 hits only has bag scuff and the mayhem has just under 100 hits, miken returnable with receipt an the worth returnable but no receipt) let me know
  5. Wayne_Static

Ok thanks I guess I need it deleted my mistake

Ok thanks I guess I need it deleted my mistake
  6. Wayne_Static

sorry didn't get back but thanks for the b-day greeting bud

sorry didn't get back but thanks for the b-day greeting bud
  7. Wayne_Static

you on facebook bud? add me [email protected]

you on facebook bud? add me [email protected]
  8. Wayne_Static

thanks and good to be back on here... in a sad way i kinda miss our general bs we throw out...

thanks and good to be back on here... in a sad way i kinda miss our general bs we throw out... talk to ya later buddy
  9. Wayne_Static

hey are you able to get on sportsfreaksonline.com? i have been trying to do so since yesterday...

hey are you able to get on sportsfreaksonline.com? i have been trying to do so since yesterday morning an it doesn't go on. let me know if you can go on
  10. Wayne_Static

Macenko Weighted Bat Drill

anyone hurt their lead shoulder doing this? well it's right behind my left shoulder that hurts and when I swing I can feel alittle click, I stopped doing this a week ago and I am going to rest it for a week and half.(if this helps I power lift/weight train 5 days a week and do the speed drills 3...
  11. Wayne_Static

Scully20 is a liar.......remember the syn+ story

I agree with this post, So who is going to win the world series this year? :D
  12. Wayne_Static

lol herts9 telling it like it is, thats why he's the 2 time hr derby champ :cool:
  13. Wayne_Static

thats why it's always better to sell bats with pics even if thet are mint, it's better to be safe then sorry IMO and I didn't jump on anyones bandwagon and called anyone a liar so don't b*tch to all of us buddy
  14. Wayne_Static

Need phone number for Smkjmper23

Jamie keep the $25 for waiting 2 months let that fu*k lose out on some cash. mrmarkgarcia glad you helped Jamie out but tough **** if he doesn't wanna give up some cash for that A-hole
  15. Wayne_Static

Thanks Icatchn

the bat came like you said NIW and would like to say thanks. ps remember to ship me the receipt when you have a chance.
  16. Wayne_Static

ref check on Icatchn

never mind found a link http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=1061042#post1061042 and he's good to go based on feedback
  17. Wayne_Static

ref check on Icatchn

just doing a ref check before sending out a MO to my canadian neighbour. let me know if this guy is good to go people
  18. Wayne_Static

Softball fans = awsome

cool I was amazed the bat got here so quick and I will let my friends know about sbfns store :cool:
  19. Wayne_Static

Softball fans = awsome

Just finished a deal with softball fans and will be dealing with them again in the future. Also fast shipping (6 days from us to canada). Thanks again :D
  20. Wayne_Static

Question about a deal

wow Damn if you only lived next door OK guys I will handel this like a real man(in a jack ass way) and kick this guys ass for all of softball fans members, Jay pick what yo want to go against, my wrestling,JJ,boxing? Either way you can sit at your computer and laugh your ass off cause...