Search results

1. H

USSSA Military Worlds

So I was looking at the USSSA site and noticed that they added the world tournament to it. One thing that caught my eye is it looks like the format has changed from 3GG to double elimination and the entry price is up to $410. Less games higher entry.. hmmmm.. Any truth to this or is this just a...
  2. H

Dustin and Ike

Does anyone have Dustin and Ike's email address. I want to get confirmation on the dates and location of several military tournaments. I heard rumors of the Worlds. I also like to know if they are going to do the double NIT in Vegas this year again. It usually is in April. He has not posted any...
  3. H

AWS Las Vegas Military Worlds

I just got the bracket and here are the first game match-ups: 1. Gov't Issue/Adiktiv Sports vs Desert Dawgz - F1 1020 2. Swing Kingz vs AFIs/Nellis Gold - F2 1020 3. Naval Base Kitsap - NBK vs Vandenberg AFB Hawks - F1 1130 4. Edwards AFB vs Outlawz - F2 1130 5. Wounded Warrior...
  4. H

2015 USSSA Military Worlds

Unofficial word is the military USSSA worlds will be held in Columbus GA 6-8 August. Anybody else hearing this too? Hondell
  5. H

USSSA Military Worlds PCB

So the USSSA military worlds in PCB is a little over a month out and I thought I would start a thread. We all know the weather issues but is what it is. What I would like to know, who are the teams that are coming, and what division you all are playing in? US: Government Issue Varsity "A" - San...
  6. H

Military Brother, Teammate, and Friend

Rich just sent this out to our GI softball team and I wanted to pass it along to the military softball community. Fellas, Don't know if everyone has heard but Joey's dad passed last night. All that knows Joey, knows how great of a person he is as well as a teammate, friend, and father...
  7. H

Military Multiple State Tournament Gilbert, AZ

I have been working with Frank Howard and Roger Hockey on getting a multiple USSSA military state tournament on the west coast. What he needs is a rough estimate of how many teams would play in this before he reserves the fields. The date that he can support (based on field reservations) is June...
  8. H

Military Arizona States

Just wondering who will be playing in the multi Arizona Usssa military States June 23/24th in Gilbert at Big League Dreams. We, WCD/Gov't Issue will be there.