Search results

1. S

NEEEED Outfielders for tomorrow's tourney... (10/15)

Thanks Know of any guys that might be available, would be very helpful ya know... Thanks in advance
  2. S

NEEEED Outfielders for tomorrow's tourney... (10/15)

Bachman Sports Complex in Glen Burnie MD.., Need at least 2 or 3 guys.. Please text me at 314-578-9433 ASAP... Thanks Scott
  3. S

For Sale NEW ERA Hats... Up to 50% off

Update C'mon man......., Ginger pullng this disappearing act and not updating, def reeks of bs......
  4. S

Cap NoCal.. Pm'ed you several times and still waiting for my NY Yankees stars n stripes cap and have not heard anything from you yet, so an update would nicely do... Thanks
  5. S

Still waitin' too... Am mighty glad I ordered only one, instead of several..., but would love a update being that my order was turned in over 3 weeks ago :(
  6. S

Team caps Are you able to get these caps... http://www.lids.com/New-Jersey/20218260 http://www.lids.com/New-Jersey/20218267?source=igodigital Any chance in getting them in Navy ? How long would it take for shipment to arrive and etc info that I would need to know, do feel free to add...
  7. S

LTTF LTB/LTTF Worth titan 5.4L resmondo world series 2011

Looking for a 26oz, got a Miken (DC-41) Denny Crine 270z NIW to trade with.., LMK
  8. S

For Sale 2011 ressy titan

Pics ?? [email protected], thanks..
  9. S

Sftbl Mag SPRING TRAINING FLA. Whos Goin?

Quite possibly, just a bad week for Greg but am glad ya'll had a blast... Gonna be out there next year fo' sho'..... :D
  10. S

Yeah THAT too, was funny at first but after a whole day of it and the next day was a bit over the top and too much of the Cornell and Connell show..
  11. S

Yeah, I think the guy won a TPS Z-1000 for winning the HR Derby, correct me if I'm wrong guys :) Incidentally, the guy who won the HR was just a kid and not that big.. Looked like he hadn't started shaving yet but his homers whoo, very nice.... :D
  12. S

1st annual Central Jersey Spring Swing April 2nd!!

Shawnie Ya fulla ****e..., saying you're 50/50 oh yeaahhhh....
  13. S

I agree, Genter was the most approachable all weekend even to this deaf guy (lol) and his input was helpful and BH did seem ok to approach for input on Saturday.. Larson seemed out of place at times, he's young tho' :D Just that Connell was often nowhere to be found, even tho his hitting...
  14. S

Yeah Miken rep was there for week 1, dunno about week 2 and SoftballMag got stuff to sell in their booth.. Miken pack was the hot commodity at week 1 from what I saw lol.., and what you get in the pack is a t-shirt and cap and for eastons, they come with batting gloves I think.. Good luck...
  15. S

SoftballMag Spring Training I had the fortune to go, really enjoyed it and lucked out on a DC-41.., hands down the best bat at spring training me thinks and I'm wetting myself often at the anticipation of swinging it all summer :D A very good experience however was slightly disappointed at...
  16. S

Coda

Thought you already have Crocker :D
  17. S

South Jersey

Transplanted softballer moved to the South Jersey Shore, looking desperately to start up softballin' in the Atlantic City area and willing to travel up to an hour (maybe) for league and tourneys.., looking for Utrip mostly... Played last year and the last 2 years in St Louis area and the last...
  18. S

fulk grip

Got one, a teammate took his off and I salvaged it lol :) Name ur price ?
  19. S

Desperately seeking White base, Col Blue pins pants

Would the material be close to what a Southland or a Betlin feels ? Kinda heavy ? tight fit and stretchy ?? LMK price, pp ready depending on the fabric :) Thanks
  20. S

For Sale/Trade UA, bgs, turfs, sweatbands, pants, etc

The green under armours, I'd take 'em.. LMK