Sftbl Mag SPRING TRAINING FLA. Whos Goin?

Will B

DeMarini Nation
me and my boy will be there sunday so if anyone is getting there before wed let me know

Tuesday around 11ish. I'll hit you up, since I can't into my room til around 3 or 4. LOL. Gotta find something to do for a few hours.

shabomber21

The Veteran
Yea man me to on the host hotel PM me your num and we will BP around 3 or 4 if you all want I wil have 4 other guys with me 2 of them has been be fore and one has won the home run derby like 2 times lol

IzzyS4

Addicted to Softballfans
I wanna know what bats Demarini had given out last night. Im hoping I get a Demarini!!!!

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
just got done with week one.....who here was there....

I was with Big WAS, JY, and stevebergen

was a great time im ready to book next year!

drpnbmbs

At the gym
yeah will i hear ya i am already down here in orlando and the weather cant be better we are goin over to the fields today to check out where they are and find a field we can take some cuts on

sdm24

You stay classy San Diego
I only swung it one round but I definately liked it. I was really suprised at the Utrip Z1000. never been a TPS fan but that bat is nice. That ASA TPS was a turd. You can tell when someone is swinging it. It sounds like a damned tin can.

SoftballMag Spring Training

I had the fortune to go, really enjoyed it and lucked out on a DC-41.., hands down the best bat at spring training me thinks and I'm wetting myself often at the anticipation of swinging it all summer :D

A very good experience however was slightly disappointed at the quality of bats, Worth is pushing the 454's which in my opinion, really suck as well as the Demarini bats (with exception to the Stadium bats), TPS - I was pleasantly surprised with their z-1000's Endloaded of course and as for Eastons, the BH Stealth was nice..

shabomber21

The Veteran
Cool man I am headed down this week I would love to get a miken or worth pack what all comes in the backs and can you buy stuff down there too

Cool man I am headed down this week I would love to get a miken or worth pack what all comes in the backs and can you buy stuff down there too

Yeah Miken rep was there for week 1, dunno about week 2 and SoftballMag got stuff to sell in their booth.. Miken pack was the hot commodity at week 1 from what I saw lol.., and what you get in the pack is a t-shirt and cap and for eastons, they come with batting gloves I think..

Good luck this week man..

sdm24

Helmer,Connell,JD Genter, and Chris Larson.BJ Fulk was supposed to make it but never showed. Never heard why. Connell hit for about an hour and spent the rest of the time on his phone texting. He didn't come off as very personable. Genter showed up for all 3 days and was really a nice guy.

Helmer,Connell,JD Genter, and Chris Larson.BJ Fulk was supposed to make it but never showed. Never heard why. Connell hit for about an hour and spent the rest of the time on his phone texting. He didn't come off as very personable. Genter showed up for all 3 days and was really a nice guy.

I agree, Genter was the most approachable all weekend even to this deaf guy (lol) and his input was helpful and BH did seem ok to approach for input on Saturday.. Larson seemed out of place at times, he's young tho' :D

Just that Connell was often nowhere to be found, even tho his hitting display at lunch, on Saturday was something to watch...

sdm24

It kind of sucks that Fulk didn't come. He is really a nice guy and will spend all day helping people out with their swings. I had to go to another field during the Connell bp session. I just couldn't take any more of Cornell.He wouldn't stop yapping if you know what I mean cuz!!! Him and Connell arguing was like listening to my 2 kids when they argue about senseless crap. I went to the other bp field and there were a handfull of guys over there for the same reason. Connell can mash though. I will give him that.

So do they give you anything good if you win the home run dreby

Yeah, I think the guy won a TPS Z-1000 for winning the HR Derby, correct me if I'm wrong guys :)

Incidentally, the guy who won the HR was just a kid and not that big.. Looked like he hadn't started shaving yet but his homers whoo, very nice.... :D

It kind of sucks that Fulk didn't come. He is really a nice guy and will spend all day helping people out with their swings. I had to go to another field during the Connell bp session. I just couldn't take any more of Cornell.He wouldn't stop yapping if you know what I mean cuz!!! Him and Connell arguing was like listening to my 2 kids when they argue about senseless crap. I went to the other bp field and there were a handfull of guys over there for the same reason. Connell can mash though. I will give him that.

Yeah THAT too, was funny at first but after a whole day of it and the next day was a bit over the top and too much of the Cornell and Connell show..